`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Boxes 2011 Upper Deck Texas

RE: 4 Boxes 2011 Upper Deck Texas
Wow congrads on that Colt auto!!!!!! Bet that will go nice in the Texas PC! Also congradsX2 on the hot box. Haven't heard of any "hot boxes" so had to be an error. NICE!!! Wish mine was like that
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 12:42 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: My LCS is stocking both the Texas and OU boxes, not selling though LOL!
The McCoy makes me want to drink until I can't feel feelings anymore LMBAO! Congrats on the Applewhite, he should have started over Simms. Greatest name for a quarterback ever BTW.
Alaska hoarding!! Wink You know you've got some of my Ricky's up there with the luck you have!!

(12-31-2011, 12:59 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Wow congrads on that Colt auto!!!!!! Bet that will go nice in the Texas PC! Also congradsX2 on the hot box. Haven't heard of any "hot boxes" so had to be an error. NICE!!! Wish mine was like that
Thanks Cricket! I was thrilled with the Colt. Was hoping to bait it out for one of my Ricky's, but he won't budge. Sad

Error boxes are the best, when they're in your favor! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-31-2011, 01:05 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Alaska hoarding!! Wink You know you've got some of my Ricky's up there with the luck you have!!

Thanks Cricket! I was thrilled with the Colt. Was hoping to bait it out for one of my Ricky's, but he won't budge. Sad

Error boxes are the best, when they're in your favor! LOL

Smile

[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]
[Image: VY.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 01:07 AM)MTerry00 Wrote: Smile

[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]

Damn. You're meaner than I thought!! Tongue

I thought you'd at least like to look at it.

The last time I saw a Major Applewhite card was When I got a Topps Chrome Rookie card. had it for a while then tossed it.

(12-31-2011, 01:28 AM)MTerry00 Wrote: I thought you'd at least like to look at it.
Don't worry. I saved the pic you sent in the PM and it's the screen saver, background pic, email sig, cell phone wallpaper...

Smile

(12-31-2011, 01:30 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: The last time I saw a Major Applewhite card was When I got a Topps Chrome Rookie card. had it for a while then tossed it.
You threw out a Longhorn?? Shame. The only cards I throw darts at are red and white--conveniently the colors of both ou and a&m. Once they're wounded enough, they go in the trash where they belong.

Great auto hits there, I've seen a lot worse breaks
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Roosevelt Leaks?! GREAT name for a football player! Nice autos, Wendy!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(12-31-2011, 11:49 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Great auto hits there, I've seen a lot worse breaks
Thanks! My first three weren't so hot honestly, so these made up for it!

(12-31-2011, 04:07 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Roosevelt Leaks?! GREAT name for a football player! Nice autos, Wendy!
Roosevelt Leaks AND Happy Feller are both in this set!!! Happy Feller...really? Why your parents gotta do that??