(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disappointed in Beckett
12-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Disappointed in Beckett
I am really disappointed in Beckett. I paid for a full month and half way through the month, was when they were down for maintenance and I lost three days. Yesterday was the last day for my subscription and when I logged on this morning you got it, I lost three days. Not a happy camper with Beckett right now.
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2011, 09:12 AM
RE: Disappointed in Beckett
Send a message to them, I'm sure they can give you back those days.

PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
FB: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507...?start=all
Basket: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507...asketball/
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507.../Baseball/
12-29-2011, 09:14 AM
It's no different with your phone, cable, internet when you lose power. Do you call them and say that you need money deducted because you couldn't use those items due to a power outage? I'm going to guess no.

I understand your frustration, but in the grand scheme of things, its minor.

[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]
12-29-2011, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 09:22 AM by ceocards.)
Beckett hasn't been down for three days in the last month. They were down for less than a day when they did the Marketplace platform upgrade, but certainly not 3 days.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
12-29-2011, 09:44 AM
(12-29-2011 09:14 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote:  It's no different with your phone, cable, internet when you lose power. Do you call them and say that you need money deducted because you couldn't use those items due to a power outage? I'm going to guess no.

It is different, when you lose power it is not the fault of your phone, cable, or internet provider. Here when you pay for the service and the site goes down it is Beckett's problem, it is not caused by another company's power outage.
12-29-2011, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 12:05 PM by ricelynnevans75.)
(12-29-2011 09:14 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote:  It's no different with your phone, cable, internet when you lose power. Do you call them and say that you need money deducted because you couldn't use those items due to a power outage? I'm going to guess no.

Actually, I did do this when my internet was down for four days, including a weekend, cable was having issues, and the phone was not working and I got reimbursed for the lost time plus received the full HBO package for $2.50 per month for a full year.

Edited to add: We didn't lose power, just those services. A quick phone call never hurt to see what might happen.
12-29-2011, 12:55 PM
This is covered in the TOS but I agree, site hasnt been down 3 days that I remember.
Either way you can contact customerservice@beckett.com if you like

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
Thread Closed