`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Reporting Missing Cards
12-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Reporting Missing Cards
I've noticed some cards missing from the price guide and some incorrectly numbered. Where do I need to report this so it can be fixed?

[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2011, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 05:01 PM by it guy.)
RE: Reporting Missing Cards
(12-24-2011 12:12 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote:  I've noticed some cards missing from the price guide and some incorrectly numbered. Where do I need to report this so it can be fixed?

The magazine and price guide editors can be reached at sportsnamemag@beckett.com

For football cards use footballmag@beckett.com for example

IT Guy
12-27-2011, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 05:01 PM by it guy.)
(12-24-2011 08:47 PM)it guy Wrote:  The magazine and price guide editors can be reached at sportsnamemag@beckett.com

For football cards use footballmag@beckett.com for example

I have sent several emails with scans, but nothing for 4 monhts...
Asked about pricing on A&G Glossy for months, nothing, no pricing and no response..
Is there a different way to get things added or prices on items??

[Image: mayscopy.jpg]
12-27-2011, 09:18 AM
(12-27-2011 04:11 AM)bonds20001 Wrote:  I have sent several emails with scans, but nothing for 4 monhts...
Asked about pricing on A&G Glossy for months, nothing, no pricing and no response..
Is there a different way to get things added or prices on items??

I know for me it seems to be hit or miss. The hockey group responded to me right away and corrected the problem. Baseball did it 1 time, and the 2nd time never responded. Basketball responded but took several weeks.
I guess its just a matter or manpower&timing. My guess is after 2-3 weeks if no response is received, then just try again.

Good Luck.
12-27-2011, 11:58 AM
(12-27-2011 09:18 AM)mannyman18 Wrote:  I know for me it seems to be hit or miss. The hockey group responded to me right away and corrected the problem. Baseball did it 1 time, and the 2nd time never responded. Basketball responded but took several weeks.
I guess its just a matter or manpower&timing. My guess is after 2-3 weeks if no response is received, then just try again.

Good Luck.

I mainly want to know about the A&G Glossy, #/999 and waiting for pricing to complete trades etc..
Been several months

12-28-2011, 04:06 PM
The moderators always reply with the standard answer, but the reality is that (baseball) never react. I used the correct e-mail three times, mentioned wrong player in checklist and missing cards with complete description and numbers. Still waiting for a reply.
12-28-2011, 10:43 PM
(12-28-2011 04:06 PM)eefdepeef Wrote:  The moderators always reply with the standard answer, but the reality is that (baseball) never react. I used the correct e-mail three times, mentioned wrong player in checklist and missing cards with complete description and numbers. Still waiting for a reply.

You used baseballmag@beckett.com ? And the emails were sent from what email address, the one beginning with r1?

IT Guy
12-29-2011, 06:56 AM
(12-28-2011 10:43 PM)it guy Wrote:  You used baseballmag@beckett.com ? And the emails were sent from what email address, the one beginning with r1?

I know I used the right e-mail address also..
No reply, but I do not care about a reply really, just addition of card or pricing of the set..
Personal reply not needed, just action of the item.
Thanks

12-29-2011, 02:58 PM
(12-28-2011 10:43 PM)it guy Wrote:  You used baseballmag@beckett.com ? And the emails were sent from what email address, the one beginning with r1?

Correct
12-29-2011, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 03:17 PM by floydtown.)
(12-24-2011 12:12 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote:  I've noticed some cards missing from the price guide and some incorrectly numbered. Where do I need to report this so it can be fixed?

you would need to provide scans and the info

(12-28-2011 04:06 PM)eefdepeef Wrote:  The moderators always reply with the standard answer, but the reality is that (baseball) never react. I used the correct e-mail three times, mentioned wrong player in checklist and missing cards with complete description and numbers. Still waiting for a reply.

The standard answer is how its done, I can speak for football as I talk to Dan Hitt regularly and he is very responsive. He just made some changes 2 days ago after we got him scans and the info.

Havent sent anything to baseball I dont think but will try for you. - place the info here with scans and I'll see what I can do

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX