`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your teams mock draft

Your teams mock draft
Got this idea for a thread. Thought it would be fun to see who people think their team will get as the regular season nears the end.

Bengals. They have showed tremendous improvment. But, it is improvment, they still have spots to fill.

First pick of First round:
They need help in the secondary. There are a couple options the help here. They could take a CB to go alongside Leon Hall. Clements is getting older and would work better in a nickel defence. the other option is Safety. They might lose Nelson,(which I hope they don't) and Crocker just...well...sucks. Taylor Mays might get some time next year too.

Second pick of First Round:
Running Back. Cedric Benson's contract is over at the end of the year, they more than likely won't resign him. Bernard Scott is a back that comes in just to change the pace or give Cedric a break. Lamichael James or Lamaar Miller. Scott could still share some time untill their pick gets comfortable and can take over the starting role.

Second Round:
The Bengals OL has been better than expected this year. With the exception of Nate Livings. He was a good filler for this year but need to be replaced. That would give Andy some more time to work his magic.

Feel free to post yours for your team.

Here is another option I know wouldn't happen but I would like Wink

Trade up both first round picks and get Trent Richardson. He and RG3 are my favorite prospects in the Draft, and I would love to have Trent here.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

RE: Your teams mock draft
Well.....I can count on the Pats stockpiling 2nd round picks, only to blow them on secondary players, none of which have panned out LOL. Even though Gronk was a 2nd round pick, and that was great, its usually CBs and Safteys, and the secondary is still terrible. We'll see, honestly at this point I just dont really know
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(12-28-2011, 02:45 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: Well.....I can count on the Pats stockpiling 2nd round picks, only to blow them on secondary players, none of which have panned out LOL. Even though Gronk was a 2nd round pick, and that was great, its usually CBs and Safteys, and the secondary is still terrible. We'll see, honestly at this point I just dont really know
For some reason we keep missing on our picks in the secondary and WRs, all our other picks have been awesome in recent years.

Well if Jim Irsay finds half a brain the jags will beat my colts and we will have the #1 overall pick. I dont understand what is wrong with the colts, when were 14-0 we dont try to go undefeated and we sit our starters. but when were 0-13 we have to win games. it makes no business since what so ever and if we lose luck it will ruin our franchise for 10 yrs.
1st Round-ANDREW LUCK (sits for 2-3 yrs until peyton retires)
2nd Round- Corner (we need serious secondary help)
3rd Round- Safety
4th Round- Fullback ( i like the I-Formation with Donald Brown)
and i dont even care after that because if we dont resign Wayne, Freeney, Mathis, and Addai we are in trouble anyways.
[Image: scan0009-1-1-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0018-1-1.jpg]

Colts and HOFer collector! also RC autos!
Bucket: http://www.photobucket.com/Ked9918_ForTrade

any and every DB we can get our hands on. The boys has had a weakness there for years now that hasnt been addressed with top talent and it has haunted us every year. It needs to be handled this year period.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

PACKERS:

First need is to strengthen the OL. They are pretty well stacked on offense, but could use a late rd pick on a RB. Starks, Grant & Saine are good, and I like them, but they havent been producing. It could be the O-Line's fault, but if they can protect Rodgers as well as they have, they shud b able to open up some running lanes. So I would maybe use a late rd pick on a RB. Other than that, get some help on the D-Line, some LB help then the secondary.

Either way, I jus hope the Packers are making the last pick of the first rd, again!! Wink
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Saints:

Need some help in the secondary and linebackers. We are pretty well set at QB, RB, TE. Get some help on the D-Line, and maybe a late rd pick of a WR to go with Colston and Moore.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

The Rams are like Swiss cheese they have so many holes. I would like them to take WR Justin Blackmon in the 1st round. They also need to look at RB as Steven Jackson is getting older. They need help at the OL and DB positions as well.

I think if the Rams end up winning the "Suck for Luck" sweeps they will trade the pick for a slew of draft picks. That would help a lot towards filling the holes.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(12-28-2011, 04:35 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: PACKERS:

First need is to strengthen the OL. They are pretty well stacked on offense, but could use a late rd pick on a RB. Starks, Grant & Saine are good, and I like them, but they havent been producing. It could be the O-Line's fault, but if they can protect Rodgers as well as they have, they shud b able to open up some running lanes. So I would maybe use a late rd pick on a RB. Other than that, get some help on the D-Line, some LB help then the secondary.

Either way, I jus hope the Packers are making the last pick of the first rd, again!! Wink
Need an interior DL that can rush the passer, similar to Cullen Jenkins. Clay Matthews is the only pass rusher on the team without a bltz and fights constant chips and double teams.

[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

I pray for DB's every year and never get them
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/