`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS LAMBEAU_LEGEND ON ANOTHER VICTORY!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Here it is folks....

My pick for the next round of sick patches is....... THE CHIEFS!!

This one's for you lump!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS LAMBEAU_LEGEND ON ANOTHER VICTORY!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmm
[Image: 011-4.jpg]

[Image: 004-9-2.jpg]

[Image: 007-9.jpg]

[Image: 009-1.jpg]

[Image: 006-3.jpg]

[Image: 001-2.jpg]
Thats all for now..
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Here's my only Cheffs card, and its of one of my all-time fav's....

Priest Holmes 03 LL Patch Auto /25
THE PRIEST!!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Mik253, that is a sweet mike cloud patch.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

Just got this one in a few days ago for my Sons LT's Pc but the LJ on it is sick IMO!
[Image: img407.jpg]
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(12-28-2011, 12:06 AM)drew1473 Wrote: Mik253, that is a sweet mike cloud patch.
Yeah it is! Is that part of the "Puma" on his sholder?

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-28-2011, 12:15 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah it is! Is that part of the "Puma" on his sholder?
Yes i think it is Smile

(12-28-2011, 12:21 AM)mik253 Wrote: Yes i think it is Smile
To me it looks like the "HI" and part of the "E" of CHIEFS. I just can't find anywhere on the jersey that it says the name.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

LL4!! Hook'em with the Priest! Wink

Here's some of mine:

[Image: img113.jpg]

[Image: img115.jpg]

[Image: img928.jpg]

(in honor of the mis-patched Pbean pull today, here's mine)
[Image: Ultimate4Horns.jpg]

[Image: LJ59.jpg]

[Image: LJ65.jpg]

[Image: DorseyWar10F.jpg]

[Image: DorseyStar10.jpg]

[Image: img230f.jpg]

And I sure do miss this one... Sad

[Image: img118.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-28-2011, 12:26 AM)drew1473 Wrote: To me it looks like the "HI" and part of the "E" of CHIEFS. I just can't find anywhere on the jersey that it says the name.
I have been looking at this one for awhile now and to be honest it could go either way. The window is to small to really get a good look under the edges to see what the letters really are. But to me really cool none the less.Smile