Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~~~~To All You Racing Fans~~~~~

~~~~~To All You Racing Fans~~~~~
!*!*!*!*!MERRY CHRISTMAS!*!*!*!*!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: ~~~~~To All You Racing Fans~~~~~
Merry Christmas to you too!!

Found out it is going to be a merry NASCAR Christmas for me - wife bought my gift, but didn't realize it was coming USPS in a nice big envelope. When I opened the mailbox right on top was a big envelope with the Infineon Raceway logo in the upper left corner.

She has NO interest in racing, so there is only one reason she would be getting mail from a track - TICKETS!!!! I am going to the Sonoma race Father's day weekend!! Been a few years since I've been to a race (Charlotte).

BTW - I am still trying to get time to go through my Carl cards and adjust our trade - hoping I can buy a few at a time. Selling some stuff on the bay to get PayPal so I can get some of your cards.

Hope your Christmas is great.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I asked Santa for a 2012 championship for Newman! Merry Christmas to all!

Wow man! Thats one hell of a Christmas present! Your wife gotta sister?
Oh wait, Im already married. Big Grin And my wife bought us tickets to the spring MIS race and some local events too.
As far as those cards, no rush cause I still have to dig them out. Just need to know which ones whenever you get a free min.

(12-24-2011, 05:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: I asked Santa for a 2012 championship for Newman! Merry Christmas to all!
I hope he brings you 10 DNF's, jk man I like Newman. Just not as much as JJ...

(12-24-2011, 05:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: I asked Santa for a 2012 championship for Newman! Merry Christmas to all!
well it doesn't hurt to ask lol just bustin your chops bro I'm a Newman man myself.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Merry Christmas to everyone! I had one of my best presents yesterday from my family. Got a big envelope with the Packer "G" logo on it. When i opened it up it was stock in the team. I am now a proud NFL team owner..lol
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

Yea I have been preety good this year no jail time. lol Yea don't think santa watches NASCAR he said he never heard of Ryan? lol

(12-25-2011, 10:54 AM)pretz6969 Wrote: Merry Christmas to everyone! I had one of my best presents yesterday from my family. Got a big envelope with the Packer "G" logo on it. When i opened it up it was stock in the team. I am now a proud NFL team owner..lol
Thats pretty cool man! And with them doing so well makes it even better, lol.
Hey now that your an owner you think you can lower the price on beer in the stadium...? Wink

(12-25-2011, 02:06 PM)minitracer Wrote: Yea I have been preety good this year no jail time. lol Yea don't think santa watches NASCAR he said he never heard of Ryan? lol
You better knock on some wood man! Still 6 days left in this year, lol.

(12-25-2011, 10:54 AM)pretz6969 Wrote: Merry Christmas to everyone! I had one of my best presents yesterday from my family. Got a big envelope with the Packer "G" logo on it. When i opened it up it was stock in the team. I am now a proud NFL team owner..lol
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on being a part owner in the only publicly-owned team in the NFL!!! When I heard they were selling more stock I wanted to buy some SO badly. If I could've afforded it, I would be a part owner with you. The Packers were my fav. team until we got the Panthers here in NC.

GO PACKERS -- Back-to-Back SB Champs!!!

Sorry, Will. I know you don't agree with that statement this year. It's still shocking (to me) how good the 49ers have been this year. I was really hoping that the 49ers would lose to the Steelers so that the Saints wouldn't have as much incentive to play starters against the Panthers this coming weekend. Wink Will, you WILL be rooting for my Panthers on Sunday! I know that is a fact, right!?

(12-27-2011, 01:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on being a part owner in the only publicly-owned team in the NFL!!! When I heard they were selling more stock I wanted to buy some SO badly. If I could've afforded it, I would be a part owner with you. The Packers were my fav. team until we got the Panthers here in NC.

GO PACKERS -- Back-to-Back SB Champs!!!

Sorry, Will. I know you don't agree with that statement this year. It's still shocking (to me) how good the 49ers have been this year. I was really hoping that the 49ers would lose to the Steelers so that the Saints wouldn't have as much incentive to play starters against the Panthers this coming weekend. Wink Will, you WILL be rooting for my Panthers on Sunday! I know that is a fact, right!?
First off the Niners wont lose to the Rams so they got the bye anyway. But even if they needed a Panthers win I would still root for NO. Im not saying he isnt good but I hate Scam Newton...
Sorry man, just the way I feel. Tongue