`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife bought me a blaster of 2011 topps chrome

Wife bought me a blaster of 2011 topps chrome
She was out doing some last minute Christmas shopping and picked up a blaster of 2011 topps chrome. It was a decent box.

Refractors
Ryan Whalen
Beanie wells
James carpenter

X-fractors
Jermichael Finley
Jacquizz Rodgers

Rookie recognition
Mikel leshoure

Finest freshman
Jerrel Jernigan

Bowman chrome
Ryan Williams

Purple refractor
Luke Stocker /499

Superlative rookies die cut
Christian Ponder

What do you all think?
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

RE: Wife bought me a blaster of 2011 topps chrome
for sure good box for a blaster.. iv had no luck with the chrome blasters... did u get it from walmart?

not bad i have done pretty good on blasters this year from walmart best pull red refractor andy dalton rookie/25

I think you did pretty well, especially for a blaster- If you ever want to move that Ponder, check me out, thanks!
[Image: Tucksbanner.jpg]

Banner courtesy of kylebucksfan

Looking mainly for Vikings and some Broncos, but am up for whatever-

Bucket Link

(12-23-2011, 03:38 AM)lauv04 Wrote: for sure good box for a blaster.. iv had no luck with the chrome blasters... did u get it from walmart?
yeah got at wally world.
(12-23-2011, 08:51 AM)gropas Wrote: not bad i have done pretty good on blasters this year from walmart best pull red refractor andy dalton rookie/25
Very nice pull. Atleast it wasn't a no name rookie. That's what happened to me a few years ago with bowman Chrome baseball. Got a red refractor of a guy who was no longer in the league.
(12-23-2011, 11:48 AM)tuckmoney23 Wrote: I think you did pretty well, especially for a blaster- If you ever want to move that Ponder, check me out, thanks!
Ill look and get back with you.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)