`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't access BCCG?
12-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Can't access BCCG?
I can't access BCCG? Is this part of the update, or is a problem on my end? If this is part of the update, does somebody know when it will be back up? I need to look up a verification for a graded card? Thanks.

[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: Can't access BCCG?
(12-05-2011 12:58 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote:  I can't access BCCG? Is this part of the update, or is a problem on my end? If this is part of the update, does somebody know when it will be back up? I need to look up a verification for a graded card? Thanks.

Any news yet on when the BCCG section is going to be up? I really need to look up some things for verfication.

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

12-09-2011, 01:12 PM
(12-09-2011 03:29 AM)abcoltsfan Wrote:  Any news yet on when the BCCG section is going to be up? I really need to look up some things for verfication.

As far as I know, the registry isn't for BCCG Graded cards; it's only for BGS & BVG Graded cards.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
There is a section on beckett.com/bccg that has a feature where you can look BCCG cards, which is what I want to access and can't. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

12-12-2011, 02:57 PM
(12-09-2011 01:15 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote:  There is a section on beckett.com/bccg that has a feature where you can look BCCG cards, which is what I want to access and can't. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers working on web site, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infrastructure, etc....)

I just now was browsing the grading forums today and noticed the the Graded Card Lookup and the BCCG Lookup weren't working.

BCCG Lookup at http://www.beckett.com/bccg is now working.

The Graded Card Lookup wasn't quite so easy, but I'm looking at it now and working with one of the developers.

IT Guy