IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeless Tresures and 2011 Gridiron Gear

RE: Timeless Tresures and 2011 Gridiron Gear
Id love the ryan williams

(12-05-2011, 08:49 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I would like a shot at that Hines Ward, if its for trade... let me know. Thanks
You can have the Ward, and my other ones, the big ben, the wallace, i've got a mendenhall 2 clr, any steelers you can have em, Especially if those Jennings or the Jordy nelson SPA are for trade.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Why you all baggin' on Timeless Treasures? I hit on a Steve Young redemption auto and a AJ Green auto. I was more than pleased considering I didn't pay for it (birthday gift)

(12-06-2011, 04:06 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Why you all baggin' on Timeless Treasures? I hit on a Steve Young redemption auto and a AJ Green auto. I was more than pleased considering I didn't pay for it (birthday gift)
I think we'd all like things if we didn't pay for it. My crown royale box deals were actually a birthday present so I LOVE Crown, but when it comes to yesterday's break I was unenthused.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

You did just as bad as I did with Timeless Treasures. I really, really like the Allen Bradford though. I like unique auto cards even of a no name no chance to ever make a team player lol. I havent gotten my auto from my bad tin. At least yours wasnt a redemption lol. The only difference in our tins was I at least got a peyton manning gameday souvenirs jersey. Which the tin is really cool at least. Thats a really sick Clyde Gates you got from Gridiron. Congrats on that!!!

Thanks, I am very happy with the Gates and the set was actually an imporovement over last year's.

I am okay with the tin, but wont try another. I like the white faux leather auto, it allows for more space to be used and the ink shows a lot better than what sweet spot did a few years back with the brown pigskin look. Plus I got a Forrest Gregg mem card.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I havent physically seen my auto on the leather yet, mine is tandon doss, but i thought they looked nice. hope i get mine at some point lol. but i wont try again either. too risky for the price.

(12-06-2011, 10:48 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I think we'd all like things if we didn't pay for it. My crown royale box deals were actually a birthday present so I LOVE Crown, but when it comes to yesterday's break I was unenthused.
I really like the way crown looks.. from what I can tell this hobby has got to be a labor of love.. lol
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset