`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are people trading??

RE: How are people trading??
Hey there talkntribe, you sent me an offer but my View Trade isn't working. I tried sending you a message but it said it encountered an error when I sent it. Maybe I just have to wait until somebody fixes this mess so we can trade.

Also I have noticed that the book price that the cards graded at are all over the place. It used to be:

Pre 1980 Book price was graded at NrMt (7)
1981 -1989 Book price was graded at NrMt/Mt (8)
1989 - Present Book price was graded at Mt (9)

But now this is no longer the case some 89's are graded a 9 while others are graded at 7. Others just seem to be all mixed up. You just have to adjust the grade on each set individually so they have the proper book price.

Ray

(12-05-2011, 01:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: +1

I'm still not able to send messages thru the trade manager, has anyone figured out how to get around that?
I've been getting around it by clicking on the user ID of the person you are trading with and finding one of their posts and sending a PM from their post.

(12-05-2011, 01:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: +1

I'm still not able to send messages thru the trade manager, has anyone figured out how to get around that?
Carrier Pigeon Pete!

[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(12-05-2011, 01:55 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Hey there talkntribe, you sent me an offer but my View Trade isn't working. I tried sending you a message but it said it encountered an error when I sent it. Maybe I just have to wait until somebody fixes this mess so we can trade.

Also I have noticed that the book price that the cards graded at are all over the place. It used to be:

Pre 1980 Book price was graded at NrMt (7)
1981 -1989 Book price was graded at NrMt/Mt (8)
1989 - Present Book price was graded at Mt (9)

But now this is no longer the case some 89's are graded a 9 while others are graded at 7. Others just seem to be all mixed up. You just have to adjust the grade on each set individually so they have the proper book price.

Ray
Ray- Thanks for the heads up. I have no problem waiting until you can access. This site is turning into a big mess. Glitch after glitch,error after error. One thing that always seems to work flawlessly is the payment processing for subscription.lol Hope fully this gets fixed. In the meantime they should charge less until they work out everything. jmo
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-05-2011, 06:50 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Ray- Thanks for the heads up. I have no problem waiting until you can access. This site is turning into a big mess. Glitch after glitch,error after error. One thing that always seems to work flawlessly is the payment processing for subscription.lol Hope fully this gets fixed. In the meantime they should charge less until they work out everything. jmo
They definitely wont let the payment processor mess up for sure!!

Now my counteroffers are not going through, in addition to the broken message feature.

Even though the prices are inflated, it generally works out the same for each trader if you're doing modern for modern. Also, Ive had the same issue with leaving comments on the trade screen. However, I was able to leave a comment once or twice since the update, I believe by clicking on "add comment" on the trade overview screen that shows all of your active trades. If that doesn't work, just do it the long way and send the guy a pm.

Update: I Just tried sending a trade message in the manner I described, but it didn't work. Not sure what exactly I did before.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

i noticed a few people have been able to send trades through messeges but a very few dont know why they can and every1 else cant though
wtf now i cant even post replies to messeges on here
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

My observations -

Commenting on trades is down. The initial proposer can comment on the initial offer, but further comments aren't working

Feedback isn't working

Trade offers DO go through, but email notifications to the other user is down.

In other words, you can still trade, but may need to use PMs temporarily to communicate any issues prior to the trade being accepted.

All issues have been reported to Beckett, and if we get updates, we'll post them on the help board.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.