`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Venting. Am I off base?

Venting. Am I off base?
Pretty simple. Why do sellers feel it necessary to still charge $3.00 shipping for a redemption card? Who cares about the corners, dings, creases, etc as long as the scratch off is protected? Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?

Amost forgot.....

LET'S GO TEBOW!!!
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Venting. Am I off base?
Never bought a redemption card. I'm always thinking, it's a redemption for a reason. The player may never sign. But... $3.00 is stupid.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-04-2011, 01:12 PM)all day baby Wrote: Never bought a redemption card. I'm always thinking, it's a redemption for a reason. The player may never sign. But... $3.00 is stupid.
yeah i only buy my pc guys redemptions just in case and if it is somewhat reasonable just in case i never get it redeemed. otherwise i don't bother.

We charge 1.99 for any crd including DC and insurance over $40..I dont undertsand why sellers think it costs $3 to ship...we charge 1.99 because that covers shipping and listing fees
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Sounds like you're right on to me. Just send that S**T in a PWE!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Ive never shipped a redemption though but if I did it would be pwe

(12-04-2011, 01:17 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Sounds like you're right on to me. Just send that S**T in a PWE!
+1

sellers cant send it in a PWE and be protected from paypal. if a seller sends in a PWE, the buyer can just claim he didnt get it, and the seller has no recourse

[quote='jacobystealshome' pid='1796886' dateline='1323024082']
sellers cant send it in a PWE and be protected from paypal. if a seller sends in a PWE, the buyer can just claim he didnt get it, and the seller has no recourse

very true...like I said I havent had to ship em so I havnt had to make that decision

I have bought 6 Daniel Thomas redemptions (Thank you Panini I love you so much for putting sooo many redemptions out!!) and if you sent one in a PWE I would ding your shipping stars. Yes its just a redemption but they still can be lost in the mail and I still want the card. I have paid $2-$3 for every one and will continue to pay them so that I'm confident that my "card" arrives at my house. Just because its a redemption and you dont care about damage, I'm sure you care that you receive it just so Panini can send you a replacement of a totally different person!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC