Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
i can take frank and roger to the great smoky mountains Big Grin
GO DODGERS!

[Image: vynHDAv.png]

(11-22-2011, 05:34 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: He-he...awesome...I'd love to take them to a Niners game, but have no way of going! Wouldn't that be something, eh?
They have been to a Niners game once during their journey. Younglover treated them to a game last year.

Can't wait to see your pics KKG.

Frank & Roger got really bored here with me so they decided to leave tonight...They didn't leave a forwarding address...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-02-2011, 09:43 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Frank & Roger got really bored here with me so they decided to leave tonight...They didn't leave a forwarding address...
Pictures???
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

He-he...ina minute. I'm trying to pack! I leave in a couple of hours.
Here I am right before I said my goodbyes...Maybe some day I can host them again when we can go into the big city or something.
[Image: 010.jpg]

So, here are the guys hanging out with some of my Oregon guys. This is where I keep some of my SJax cards as well as other things..
[Image: 002.jpg]

They should arrive Monday morning...

when can frank and roger come to pttsburgh!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Delaware, OH - Florence, SC - Piketon, OH - Tacoma, WA - Atlanta, GA - Crossett, AR - Manchester, England - South Bend, IN - Anchorage, AK - Browns Summitt, NC - Los Banos, CA - Seaside, OR - Duluth, GA - Boulder, CO - Wahiawa, HI - Yuma, AZ - Appleton, WI - Houston, TX - Bradford, Ontario - Brunswick, ME - Staten Island, NY - Walnut Creek, CA - ?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Frank and Roger are safe. They made it to my house this afternoon. I will get them to all the Bakersfield, CA Hot Spots (if you can call them that) and show them a good time.

And Kel thanks for the little package. The candy was half gone before I could even get the cards out of the box. Got a Bradford Score base rookie out of the gift enclosed. It was a nice surprise and am excited to keep this going.

Give me a few days to get some pics and I'll get them on their way to their next destination.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

It's nice to see F&R moving quite a bit lately! Enjoy their company while you can, rgf17. Smile