`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marinoisking

RE: Marinoisking
(12-02-2011, 01:22 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Give me a break.
Fo shizzle!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-02-2011, 01:44 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Fo shizzle!
+1
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Edited
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-02-2011, 01:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: Edited
Think maybe you should read the whole thread Lenny isn't the one calling him out. He is being called out by another member who hasn't got his end in a month. Kenny was simply pointing a problem he had with the guy
Well Nevermimd
(12-02-2011, 01:56 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Think maybe you should read the whole thread Kenny isn't the one calling him out. He is being called out by another member who hasn't got his end in a month. Kenny was simply pointing a problem he had with the guy
Well Nevermimd
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

not a good sign if multiple people are calling someone out..if you're too busy, shouldn't be posting trying to trade, or for that matter completing trades and saying you sent if you haven't
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I see some good members posting here and would hate to see you folks on an ignore list also...... LOL
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

lol...nothing is surprising on the beckett boards anymore when it comes to trading issues unfortunately
(12-02-2011, 04:59 PM)mik253 Wrote: I see some good members posting here and would hate to see you folks on an ignore list also...... LOL
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-02-2011, 05:00 PM)ft28jags Wrote: lol...nothing is surprising on the beckett boards anymore when it comes to trading issues unfortunately
You are very correct. I have mainly stuck within my group of trusted folks and not really ventured out. That being said there are still a few folks here that I have not traded with that I trust and would have no problems sending card/s and not knowing what I am getting in return.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I have traded with him on multiple occasions and just sen him a bradshaw auto...hope it turns out okay for us with outstnaind trades.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i trade with most people myself but tend to stick to those I have dealt with and tend to trust so I feel ya
(12-02-2011, 05:06 PM)mik253 Wrote: You are very correct. I have mainly stuck within my group of trusted folks and not really ventured out. That being said there are still a few folks here that I have not traded with that I trust and would have no problems sending card/s and not knowing what I am getting in return.

hope it turns out good for you....i haven't traded with him so not gonna say he's gonna burn you, but when multiple call outs happen, it tends not to end well with the majority of traders (reference goredsgo2 or 1 or whatever the id is)
(12-02-2011, 05:09 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have traded with him on multiple occasions and just sen him a bradshaw auto...hope it turns out okay for us with outstnaind trades.
My Flickr