`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Coupon

BGS Coupon
I want to use the 2 Free Graded Cards coupon (20 day service) I got with my BSCM subscription, and I want to make sure I am filling out the paperwork correctly. Do I write the coupon code on the BGS sheet or just include the certificate ? Thanks for the help
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: BGS Coupon
(11-18-2011, 08:46 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I want to use the 2 Free Graded Cards coupon (20 day service) I got with my BSCM subscription, and I want to make sure I am filling out the paperwork correctly. Do I write the coupon code on the BGS sheet or just include the certificate ? Thanks for the help
I would probably do both -you definitely want to write it on the sheet. If it was me I would also attach coupon to the form.

(11-18-2011, 09:43 PM)rusty222 Wrote: I would probably do both -you definitely want to write it on the sheet. If it was me I would also attach coupon to the form.
I sent it today and forgot to write on the sheet but I did include it attached to the order form. They should be able to figure it out.
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

How long does it take to get an email letting you know it was receieved ? I used the 20 day service, and the USPS says it was delivered on the 21st and I still have yet to get an email saying they have it. Thanks for the help

(12-02-2011, 05:23 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: How long does it take to get an email letting you know it was receieved ? I used the 20 day service, and the USPS says it was delivered on the 21st and I still have yet to get an email saying they have it. Thanks for the help
Your time starts the day after your order was received. And this doesn't include weekends. Plus, Beckett was closed 2 days for Thanksgiving.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-02-2011, 08:43 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Your time starts the day after your order was received. And this doesn't include weekends. Plus, Beckett was closed 2 days for Thanksgiving.
I realize they were closed for those 2 days, so technically today was the 7th day. I wwas just wondering why I havent gotten the email saying its been received thats all.

They take a while to email you. Don't fret.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

From my experience I've noticed that they email you on week 2 after receiving the order. I've submitted 9 orders in the last year and they've been consistent on every single one of them.