`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini is a straight joke, I am done...

Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
Half a case of certified, EVERY box had a redemption for straight junk freshman fabric autos. Over 500 dollars spent today, and the best cards i pulled (the cobb, julio triple jersey (not even worth anything), and the hankerson I pulled out of PACKS. This is pathetic, I've spent over 1000 on cards in the past week, and I've pulled I believe ten redemption's. They will be getting a nice call from me monday, and they sure as hell better make due or something. Lets push back a product a month so there won't be as many redemption's in it, yet you open six boxes and every auto hit is a redemption. The only autos I pulled that weren't redemption's were the bullshit 6th rounder autos that I use as coasters. Sorry for the rant but its so sicking anymore, I can see why tons of people left the hobby. Sometimes I wish it was still as simple as pulling a jersey card back in the early 2000's and that made your week. Heres the scans of what I have to show for 500

Redemptions:
Lost one of them ( some bum )
Blue Vincent Brown
Jon Baldwin
Jordan Todman ( why do they even make cards of this guy, I don't even think he's on a NFL roster)

Not Scanned - Da'Quan Bowers Red Auto /250 AWESOME HIT yeah right and some random GU and Autos that are just going in a big lot I'm throwing on ebay, I pull so much garbage I put big auto & game used lots on ebay it seems like once a week

[Image: BullshitCards1168.jpg]

[Image: BullshitCards1169.jpg]

RE: Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
I feel your pain bro, thats why I gave up on boxes earlier this year and figured I would take that money I would spend on the boxes and just straight out buy the card I wanted from that set. Saves money.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(11-26-2011, 03:46 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: I feel your pain bro, thats why I gave up on boxes earlier this year and figured I would take that money I would spend on the boxes and just straight out buy the card I wanted from that set. Saves money.

You better believe it bro, It's just hard because its so exciting to open boxes and stuff, you know how it is. But this ordeal has def made my decision, no more boxes, its a straight joke. Besides, all the big money stuff I've pulled this year (ex: cam newton, andy dalton, Tebow autos and etc) have come from packs I've bought, not boxes. I'd rather just buy a few packs here and there and try my luck. My thing with packs is if I don't hit, I keep going until I do, gets me in trouble a lot. same thing with scratch off tickets, I'm a gambling addict lol

Thats why I havent bought a single Panini product since dumping $500 on National Treasures last year. The only boxes I've bought are Topps. I did however submit 3 Daniel Thomas Redemptions. They will get their 4 months then the poor rep that gets me on the phone will get an earful and the BBB will get a call. They are an absolute joke and have lost my money until they improve. Its too bad that more people dont boycott them until they get their act together.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yeah man I feel you, it just sucks because I do love their products such as Certified, Gridiron Gear, Rookies and Stars, Crown Royale and the list goes on, but its just ridiculous. I am surely done with panini too, and as you said more people need to realize that they're really slacking and boycott their products.

Unfortuntely people will continue to buy their products and nothing will change anytime soon. Unless you could get LCS to stop buying the product, collectors to stop purchasing boxes, Panini will continue not to care because they still have all the cash rolling in. Someone should seriously consider starting something petition, boycott, anything.

Another awful thing about redemptions is that they expire. If one of these guys turns out to be something big in the future, there will be no autos available from older wax, just the worthless redemption of the player that the company was to lazy or didn't care enough about getting, to fulfill their obligation to their customers. I do believe it is the card company's obligation to get the autographs of the players they say are on the checklist. If it is the player (who signed the agreement as part of being a compensated member of the player's association/NFL Properties), the company should be able to sue players for services not rendered.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Damn that sucks man! I gave up on them looooong ago and even though they have some good products out that I'd love to get I refuse to buy their stuff anymore. Their C/S is a joke and so are they're endless redemptions for nobody players! As for your call to them...good luck! Little tip...don't bother leaving a message for them, it's about as useless as they are! Since UD got that NCAA license that's about all I buy anymore. For worthless Panini I'll just buy the singles I want off ebay and save my money for better things...Sorry again to hear about what happened to ya Sad
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Thanks guys and I completely agree with everything said, you live and learn I guess. I never really had any problems with them until now, and it only took this one time for me wake up!

(11-26-2011, 04:09 PM)solid133 Wrote: Unfortuntely people will continue to buy their products and nothing will change anytime soon. Unless you could get LCS to stop buying the product, collectors to stop purchasing boxes, Panini will continue not to care because they still have all the cash rolling in. Someone should seriously consider starting something petition, boycott, anything.
They got a lot of product left from Prestige, R&S, Threads and Elite. Hopefully this will warrant them to have future production line and load more value into boxes. I was looking forward to breaking Certified, but so many boxes are big missed. May gamble on a box or two more and save the rest for the Andrew Luck hunt.