`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to trade lots of stuff

Need to trade lots of stuff
hey guys need to trade check out my video on my cards if interested in anything let me know so i put in my org.

first video

http://youtu.be/0K9-OODTJaI?hd=1

second video

http://youtu.be/wTvL_-2vD90?hd=1

RE: Need to trade lots of stuff
Hey, I can't see your vids because I am at work but I did see in your ORg you have some stuff I liked...sent you an open offer...LMK...thanks.

(11-22-2011, 02:05 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: Hey, I can't see your vids because I am at work but I did see in your ORg you have some stuff I liked...sent you an open offer...LMK...thanks.
hey when you get a chance look at my videos i have a ton more stuff on there im sure your gonna like something trust me, also i replied to your offer for the 2 cards your interested in let me know

Interested in those star cards if they are for trade.

(11-22-2011, 02:28 AM)santosdegollado10 Wrote: hey when you get a chance look at my videos i have a ton more stuff on there im sure your gonna like something trust me, also i replied to your offer for the 2 cards your interested in let me know
Yeah, looking right now...sent you a message on the Bryant...lets see what we can work out...tell me what else you are interested in as well...Also I believe I have a Deron WIlliams auto #/25, have to list in ORg if you are interested as well.

(11-22-2011, 02:54 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: Yeah, looking right now...sent you a message on the Bryant...lets see what we can work out...tell me what else you are interested in as well...Also I believe I have a Deron WIlliams auto #/25, have to list in ORg if you are interested as well.
im deff interested in a deron auto, and any other pc players of mine.
westbrook
rose
deron
chris paul
dominique wilkins
wade
lobron
carmelo anthony
(11-22-2011, 02:49 AM)kct1 Wrote: Interested in those star cards if they are for trade.
star cards are not for trade sorry

OK...well all of them are in my ORG...please feel free to add all you can see...sorry about the Deron...it was Devin Harris I got it confused with...lol!!! feel so dumb...mostly of all those players you like I have GU...but you are welcome to as many as you want...LMK what you like...thanks