`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Hughes Finest Rainbow Progress

RE: Matt Hughes Finest Rainbow Progress
(10-24-2011, 09:51 PM)syaney Wrote: Do either of you have an extra Round 2 Matt Hughes Mat relic? it is one of the few i need to finish my set?
I actually do have an extra one if you still need one? Just let me know and we can work something out.

(11-14-2011, 11:59 AM)crowbar30 Wrote: I actually do have an extra one if you still need one? Just let me know and we can work something out.
I still need it. Let me know who or what you are looking for in trade. I do not have a lot of "special" Matt Hughes left slufan83 has cleaned me out i think on two occassions. But i have autos and relics of just about every other fighter in the UFC.

I upgraded mine, so I have one available. I sent you an offer.....that is the correct one you need, right?

(11-14-2011, 01:13 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I upgraded mine, so I have one available. I sent you an offer.....that is the correct one you need, right?
No i need the 2009 Topps Round 2 .... The one you sent in the trade offer is 2010 Topps Series 4

(11-14-2011, 06:11 PM)syaney Wrote: No i need the 2009 Topps Round 2 .... The one you sent in the trade offer is 2010 Topps Series 4
Ah, sorry about that. I have the 2009 Round 2 Mat as well, just not an extra one right now :-(. Keep an eye out on eBay for one though...I got mine for just $3.04 shipped.