`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB ALL '11 UD Oklahoma Autos+ Other Set Needs

RE: WTTF/WTB ALL '11 UD Oklahoma Autos+ Other Set Needs
(11-04-2011, 01:45 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Finally time has arrived to start this set! My box should be coming Monday but might as well start now rounding these up. I'm going after EVERY auto in this set so if you have any to trade lmk. As always if I don't have anything FT I will gladly buy them from you. **Please send reasonable offers though, already had one for a Bob Stoops/Josh Heupel auto /5 and the guy wants $250?! Heupel is garbage and stoops is good but not like its peterson or bradford!** Here are my other set needs but OU comes first!!!!

'07 Hit:only need #VY
'10 Classics: 30, 33, 35, 48, 68, 79(not sure if I'm doing the RCs if you have a lot lmk)
'10 Crown: need 100+ still check my org under set needs all up to date
'11 Hit: 25, 40
are the '11 Hit base cards? if so I am sure I have them

(11-05-2011, 08:50 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: are the '11 Hit base cards? if so I am sure I have them
Yeah just base set for those. Gotta focus my time and money on this OU set lol
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(11-05-2011, 08:56 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Yeah just base set for those. Gotta focus my time and money on this OU set lol
lol well I will go look...I should have them...if I do they are yours my friend.

Any OU autos out there tonight?

bump!

bump!

anything tonight?

needs updated!

(11-05-2011, 08:49 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Well if you do GOOD LUCK!!! Still after 34/xxx stuff?
My LCS has 3 boxes coming in for me, so cross your fingers I get one of my Ricky autos /3 or /10.

And yes, the 34 is still high on the list. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-12-2011, 09:18 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: My LCS has 3 boxes coming in for me, so cross your fingers I get one of my Ricky autos /3 or /10.

And yes, the 34 is still high on the list. Big Grin
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!! I only got one just to try it before ordering more and...yuk!!!! My hit was Rufus Alexander...rufus who lol? After that I decided against ordering more, if there were even 2 hits per I would have but not worth the price to get just one. On the other hand at least the hit will be PC no matter what. Have you seen what those cards have been selling for on the bay? CRAZY!!! Cards look pretty sweet though and include a lot of great players who played so long ago I had to google a lot of them. Good Luck with your 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to lmk about your hits...