`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want any colberts WILL TRADE IN YUR FAVOR

Want any colberts WILL TRADE IN YUR FAVOR
I have hit a huge dry spell and hate not getting packages in the mail. So I am trading for any colberts even if I already have it. LMK what you got
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Want any colberts WILL TRADE IN YUR FAVOR
Wheres my Ship pics???;(
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-08-2011, 08:10 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Wheres my Ship pics???;(
Ha I told ya man im very busy and they will get scanned in asap. I buy so much so the boxes just keep getting more filled and theres always so much to process. I will get them asap

I've been trying to trade with you for a while now sending PM, trade offer and notes. You have the trade in your trades section just waiting to be filled out and sent back. If you want to trade we can work something out and you can get that big package in the mail! Thanks!

[Image: fb0008.jpg]
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(11-08-2011, 09:23 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha I told ya man im very busy and they will get scanned in asap. I buy so much so the boxes just keep getting more filled and theres always so much to process. I will get them asap
all right... no biggie... just excited to see what you got...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-09-2011, 01:19 PM)footbal Wrote: I've been trying to trade with you for a while now sending PM, trade offer and notes. You have the trade in your trades section just waiting to be filled out and sent back. If you want to trade we can work something out and you can get that big package in the mail! Thanks!

I dont see it in my trades?

[quote='superynaldo' pid='1772470' dateline='1320863306']

all right... no biggie... just excited to see what you got...Wink
Yeah I found 2 so far in my search. I think there were more but ill just have to keep looking

Yeah I remember you have a ton of cards! Just keep me updated on what you'd like to do. I still have your stuff put aside for you!
(11-09-2011, 04:49 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah I found 2 so far in my search. I think there were more but ill just have to keep looking
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(11-12-2011, 12:36 PM)footbal Wrote: Yeah I remember you have a ton of cards! Just keep me updated on what you'd like to do. I still have your stuff put aside for you!
Yeah I wouldnt have ignored you I am just so busy being a 19 year old kid running half of a business. I just dont check my trades ever ha