`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE

RE: NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE
Was wondering if you have some of the 2011prestige SP cards that I am needing to complete my set?
Also looking for any Jags or Bronco autos...
Thanks
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

(11-10-2011, 04:56 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: You still firm at the price on that A.J. Green we were discussing? I've got some PayPal coming in soon (hopefully it doesn't take forever for them to release the funds to me!).
If you remember my price... I take it you didn't have luck with that /10 on the 'bay.
(11-10-2011, 05:06 AM)myjagr1 Wrote: Was wondering if you have some of the 2011prestige SP cards that I am needing to complete my set?
Also looking for any Jags or Bronco autos...
Thanks
The only xtra prestige SP that I have is 275B (Draft Day version) Phil Taylor. Already sold the rest a full BV on the 'bay.

The only Bronco Autos I have are... 11 Prime Level VI Relic AU Knowshon Moreno, and 2010 Bowman Sterling Triple Auto (Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen), and a 2010 Press Pass Gold Demaryius Thomas.

Jags Auto... 2010 Threads Chris McGaha (selling this one for dirt cheap).

(11-10-2011, 05:26 AM)usafshelland Wrote: The only xtra prestige SP that I have is 275B (Draft Day version) Phil Taylor. Already sold the rest a full BV on the 'bay.

The only Bronco Autos I have are... 11 Prime Level VI Relic AU Knowshon Moreno, and 2010 Bowman Sterling Triple Auto (Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen)
Hit me with what you want for those four cards and I'll see if we can deal.. Thanks again...

Haven't heard back from you on my PM

hi, i'm sorry to hear that your leaving the hobby, but i am excited because i also collect peyton. please pm me with a price for all of your peyton rc's. i am very interested in taking all of them in one transaction. thanks
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(11-10-2011, 05:26 AM)usafshelland Wrote: If you remember my price... I take it you didn't have luck with that /10 on the 'bay.
I think you were at $30 on it, I deleted my PM's to clear space since we hardly get any room on here...

What are you liking for on the triple auto? (Bradford/tebow/clausen) ....also are you giving up any 2011 platinum or are you keeping sets?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(11-09-2011, 11:38 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Sent you a PM of some cards I'm interested in
PM Replied! LMK
(11-10-2011, 01:13 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I think you were at $30 on it, I deleted my PM's to clear space since we hardly get any room on here...
You're on it...again, if you can dig up an Andy Dalton AU, I'll let it go straight up.
(11-10-2011, 01:34 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: What are you liking for on the triple auto? (Bradford/tebow/clausen) ....also are you giving up any 2011 platinum or are you keeping sets?
Hey Cyber... I'm giving up all my 11 Platinum. I've already built my base set. Still building die cuts and xfractors from that set.
(11-10-2011, 10:16 AM)lecreccio Wrote: hi, i'm sorry to hear that your leaving the hobby, but i am excited because i also collect peyton. please pm me with a price for all of your peyton rc's. i am very interested in taking all of them in one transaction. thanks
Not leaving the hobby, just refocusing on what/who I collect. I have some non BGS graded Peyton's and some non-graded Peyton's. I'll shoot you a PM with a price soon.

(11-10-2011, 05:35 AM)myjagr1 Wrote: Hit me with what you want for those four cards and I'll see if we can deal.. Thanks again...

Phil Taylor SP - $2
Aaron Hernandez Red Ink - Gone
Triple Auto - $250 (but I really have no clue)
McGaha AU - $2
D Thomas Press Pass AU - $10