`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps triple threads major find!!

RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!!
(11-06-2011, 09:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: It's a cool card, but the most it could fetch is $175
thats exactly the bs lowballing crap that makes me not sell any of my cards. this card is absolutely valued at $425. I'd like to know where you came up with that rediculas number. do you know of any of the other two of these being sold to ANYONE? i think not. in fact have you even seen either of the other two that exist? probably not. I will no longer be a part of this message board stuff. i thought i would try it but now i realize that im surounded by idiots. I've been collecting cards longer than most of you have been alive. when one of you nerdy "card guys" brings my knowledge into question i tend to just turn and shuffle away, kinda like im doing now. its just too bad that you goofball card "collectors" have no real appreciation for the hobby. A card with one guy with three batting titles and an MVP, one with a world series ring and a rookie of the year nod, and another with nothing but major upside and potential that features their game worn jersey materials, and is numbered 2/3 is NOT a $175 card. period. I'm done with this message board stuff. this will be my last post. ADIOS! dummies.

(11-06-2011, 08:49 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: it is indeed real however i misspoke, the mauer has a piece of a twins logo, the posey is a piece of jersey and the McCann has some red in it i think from the tomahawk. but it is real indeed sir! and when i figure out this whole scan and post thing you can see it for yourself.

and what the "F" do mean "still"? i NEVER post anything that is not real *****.
Oh really?

Hmm,
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(11-06-2011, 09:41 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: thats exactly the bs lowballing crap that makes me not sell any of my cards. this card is absolutely valued at $425. I'd like to know where you came up with that rediculas number. do you know of any of the other two of these being sold to ANYONE? i think not. in fact have you even seen either of the other two that exist? probably not. I will no longer be a part of this message board stuff. i thought i would try it but now i realize that im surounded by idiots. I've been collecting cards longer than most of you have been alive. when one of you nerdy "card guys" brings my knowledge into question i tend to just turn and shuffle away, kinda like im doing now. its just too bad that you goofball card "collectors" have no real appreciation for the hobby. A card with one guy with three batting titles and an MVP, one with a world series ring and a rookie of the year nod, and another with nothing but major upside and potential that features their game worn jersey materials, and is numbered 2/3 is NOT a $175 card. period. I'm done with this message board stuff. this will be my last post. ADIOS! dummies.
I work at Card shop and sell cards all darn day and i'm telling you that card IS NOT worth $425. You sir are out of your tree and need to lay off the green stuff!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(11-06-2011, 09:41 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: thats exactly the bs lowballing crap that makes me not sell any of my cards. this card is absolutely valued at $425. I'd like to know where you came up with that rediculas number. do you know of any of the other two of these being sold to ANYONE? i think not. in fact have you even seen either of the other two that exist? probably not. I will no longer be a part of this message board stuff. i thought i would try it but now i realize that im surounded by idiots. I've been collecting cards longer than most of you have been alive. when one of you nerdy "card guys" brings my knowledge into question i tend to just turn and shuffle away, kinda like im doing now. its just too bad that you goofball card "collectors" have no real appreciation for the hobby. A card with one guy with three batting titles and an MVP, one with a world series ring and a rookie of the year nod, and another with nothing but major upside and potential that features their game worn jersey materials, and is numbered 2/3 is NOT a $175 card. period. I'm done with this message board stuff. this will be my last post. ADIOS! dummies.
Based on your eloquent vocabulary, I highly doubt your "formula" has any true merit. Perhaps if the card had signatures of Posey, Mauer and McCann along with the patches it may bring close to $300 to $400..Actually the card is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, good luck finding someone that is willing top pay your value of $425.

Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

Wow, I will have whatever this guy is having! It must be GOOOOOD!

Would like to see the card anyway. But yes sir,these are fantasy values and if you can find that 1 person that would pay that $425 , well, he hasn't a clue. I have several #/3 TTT cards of superstars with all patches and numerous 1/1s the same and wouldn't value any of them close to $425.
They would never sell if that's what I tried to do and doubt that I could get an agreement with anyone on a trade value either.
Good luck.

(11-06-2011, 09:41 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: features their game worn jersey materials, and is numbered 2/3
Knowing the issues Topps has been having with "game used" materials...I wouldn't count on it Tongue lol SORRY COULDNT RESIST PEOPLE!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

LOL 425

(11-06-2011, 09:41 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: thats exactly the bs lowballing crap that makes me not sell any of my cards. this card is absolutely valued at $425. I'd like to know where you came up with that rediculas number. do you know of any of the other two of these being sold to ANYONE? i think not. in fact have you even seen either of the other two that exist? probably not.
Well, we still have not seen this one. I do not think you should get so bent out of shape. Nobody here knows you so I think it is a perfectly legitimate question as to how you arrive at the value of $425. Would you value that card at $425 if somebody else owned it or is it worth more because you own it? So maybe it is best that you just turn and shuffle away since it seems you have a hard time playing nice with others. You will not be missed here. Have a nice day!

for those that wonder. user had a card I liked on ebay for a high price. noticed he was on the forum here, we ended up eventually meeting on a price but of course right after i spent the cash i had on a different card earlier that day. so it is on the backburner for a while

can't say I agree with his system but here it is:

PM removed
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors