IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Tom Brady is awful.

RE: OT: Tom Brady is awful.
what an entirely silly thread

i hate on Brady all the time, not because of the Pats or because of Beli-cheat, their winning abilities and so forth......i hate on someone based on how they carry themselves as a person. ever since the end of SB 42 when the giants beat the almighty pats, and Brady and Beli-cheat walked off the field before the final whistle, i cant stand the man. poor sportsmanship
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(11-06-2011, 08:32 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: i hate on Brady all the time, not because of the Pats or because of Beli-cheat, their winning abilities and so forth......i hate on someone based on how they carry themselves as a person. ever since the end of SB 42 when the giants beat the almighty pats, and Brady and Beli-cheat walked off the field before the final whistle, i cant stand the man. poor sportsmanship
I agree, as much as Brady is a good QB, I feel he gets way too much preferential treatment, and he has really been acting like a whiny baby... Its funny how my buddy VY gets upset back in the day and he is crucified by the media, etc... But ol Goody two shoes Brady can do no wrong, no matter how he acts...me myself, am loving watching the Pats lose...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Brady isn't awful. Is he having a good year? Yes. Were the last few games not good? Yes.
Peyton, Brees, Ben & whoever, they all have had & will continue to have bad games. In week 1, Ben had 3 INTs & 2 fumbles. There was no thread calling him awful. Brady is doing everything in his power to win. The problem is he is doing too much. Forcing passes & rushing throws before WRs are ready, etc. He's trying to makeup for the defense. The D is awful, feel free to pick on them.

People just feel the need to hate Brady. I'm not calling him the greatest ever but calling him awful is pointless.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Seriously should we start a list of "who is playing awful right now"? To call a future HOF'er awful is a bit harsh. It takes a full team effort and sometimes it just happens. Cannot argue with his record and rings so I disagree and I am not a Brady lover, I am a football lover.

brady: coming into today, 2nd best QB rating

real awful

(11-06-2011, 09:03 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: brady: coming into today, 2nd best QB rating

real awful
Biggest joke of a stat in football
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(11-06-2011, 09:04 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Biggest joke of a stat in football
advanced sabermetrics are not a joke. just because you dont understand it, doesnt mean it isnt right

also, it almost always rings true to the eye test. look at the guys over 100 this year. or any year

(11-06-2011, 08:18 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: I agree pretty baseless comment Brady is the man.
i think i've seen a ghost...
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

If Tom Brady is awful, I'd hate to see what you would call everyone's golden boy- Cam Newton....