`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis has the W.S. in the BAG!!!

RE: St. Louis has the W.S. in the BAG!!!
(10-22-2011, 11:22 PM)dkotart Wrote: Ranger's may have had a chance if Kinsler could hit and field the ball. He is the one you should be angry with.
Kinsler isn't the problem, he's in the 30-30 club this year (again) and he's batting .364 in the World Series
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't know why Wash pitches to that guy. He's hit 3 HRs. If it were up to me, he'd have 1. He crushed the ball, but at 420 feet, probably doesn't rank in the top 10 of the stadium.

He hit the 2nd and I would've walked him the next time, even with 2 outs and no one on. And another thing, Napoli should've caught that foul ball. Had that lazy tub of lard in the first row moved, the inning would've been over.

You hit a homer, flip the bat and walk 3-4 steps before running, it calls for retaliation. Don't show my team up.

Why is no questioning the fact Pujols play for McGwire? He's hitting 40 HRs a year. Hmm, wonder why?
Give me a F'ing Break! Dont even Go there. That is the biggest BS comment!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-22-2011, 11:26 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Kinsler isn't the problem, he's in the 30-30 club this year (again) and he's batting .364 in the World Series
+1 all comes down to pitching and knowing when to pitch to someone; the third homerun was whatever but the second was the dagger! Maybe the Rangers need to give Pujols the BARRY treatment...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(10-22-2011, 11:26 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: crazyforkinsler5

Its all good man... This is why we watch the game as well as collect!!!

Hey look at the Braves in the 90's the eventually got one... Always next year!!!
They're starting to remind me of the 90s Bills. The Rangers got there last year, were the better team, but lost. Not saying they're the better team this year, but it's tough to watch them lose 2 years in a row.

That being said, I had to try 3 times before winning my first title. So, I know how it feels to be both on the losing end and winning end.

Good luck to your team tomorrow and Monday. See you in St. Louis.

(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't know why Wash pitches to that guy. He's hit 3 HRs. If it were up to me, he'd have 1. He crushed the ball, but at 420 feet, probably doesn't rank in the top 10 of the stadium.

He hit the 2nd and I would've walked him the next time, even with 2 outs and no one on. And another thing, Napoli should've caught that foul ball. Had that lazy tub of lard in the first row moved, the inning would've been over.

You hit a homer, flip the bat and walk 3-4 steps before running, it calls for retaliation. Don't show my team up.

Why is no questioning the fact Pujols play for McGwire? He's hitting 40 HRs a year. Hmm, wonder why?
This is the funniest comment I have ever read on these boards.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-22-2011, 11:21 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Let me apologize to everyone about this thread. I was just kind of pissed because I hate Pujols. The media has made him out to be the second coming. He's not. He's a good player on a good team.

I acted immaturely and figured I needed to show some class.

Congrats Cards on the win. It's not over yet, but good luck to both teams the rest of the way.
"good player"??? Are you kidding? He is Arguably THE BEST player in MLB right now. I said Arguably. Good is the understatement of the year!

I agree though that the series is FAR from over. Never count your chickens before they hatch.

[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-22-2011, 11:32 PM)bigt314 Wrote: "good player"??? Are you kidding? He is Arguably THE BEST player in MLB right now. I said Arguably. Good is the understatement of the year!

I agree though that the series is FAR from over. Never count your chickens before they hatch.
He may be the best player in MLB history, not just right now. The guy is 100% pure baseball talent.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-22-2011, 11:30 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: This is the funniest comment I have ever read on these boards.
I know! i thought it was funny when everyone said Bonds was using Steriods... LMAO!!! Bonds and Steriods what a joke!!! LMAO

(10-22-2011, 11:32 PM)bigt314 Wrote: "good player"??? Are you kidding? He is Arguably THE BEST player in MLB right now. I said Arguably. Good is the understatement of the year!

In the game right now! That can be agrued! Maybe #2 or 3 i really think Braun is the best in the game. Brauns speed puts him above Pujols now maybe not 2 or 3 years ago but Braun proved it to me this year..

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

He probably is the best in the game right now. There's only 60 or so guys in the game right now becuase everyone elseis at home. J/K.

He is one of the best in all of MLB right now and probably in the top 6-10 in history. That'd be an intersting thread to start: have everyone rank their 1-10 all-time and tell why, whether it was because they watched them or led their team to a title.

I think he's definitely in the top 3 all time for hitting, I really don't think Babe Ruth is the best because back then the best players of the time stood out a lot more because it was a younger game.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)