`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
Ok - am I reading this right. 4 trades? Obviously issues with the what looks to be dealing off cards he didnt have. Did all four guys get scammed or are we dealing with only one that didnt get their package?

no worries kc, i believe ya. we shall see how long he lasts, there are several members over there that remember who the honest traders are from here!!!!
(10-19-2011, 08:50 PM)iluvfish2 Wrote: Ok - am I reading this right. 4 trades? Obviously issues with the what looks to be dealing off cards he didnt have. Did all four guys get scammed or are we dealing with only one that didnt get their package?
2 people got scammed that we know of right now, the 3rd did not send the cards even though shaqeatsthat is a new trader and trying to pressure people into sending first. i sent my end without hesitation after we had one succesful trade and he had around 20 trades completed i believe. it was only a 40 bv trade. after a couple of weeks of people accusing him of scamming, he sent my end but did not send the 2 other traders their higher end trades.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

ok Guy's enough is enough, i understand your all a little upset, but it has been a rule here, and continues to be a rule here.

No posting or PM's, emails, etc... on the open boards.

And Ping, no posting of links to other trade sites, please remove the link in your thread before CEO decides to handout vacations.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35