`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAKE MY DAY!

RE: I STILL NEED YOUR COLBERTS!
I have a bunch of them but ill always take more I suppose. My want list is stuff that isnt in my photobucket
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

oh its listed as a want in your organize? is that up to date?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

really? Ill have to look into it. Im guessing it you just bought it off the bay for around a buck plus shipping right? haha. I was probably bidding on it
(10-18-2011, 06:00 PM)chads-cards Wrote: really? Ill have to look into it. Im guessing it you just bought it off the bay for around a buck plus shipping right? haha. I was probably bidding on it
mybucket is more up to date than the org. as far as what I need.
I got them taken off...thanks for bringing it up. The only ones I need I think are the 1/1's. Next time if it seems like a pretty common card LMK first. I have every card on ebay minus the couple that are real high end. Ill still trade you for it tho

nope not off the Bay! Just in a trade as a throw-in, but hes ognna throw something else in instead, no biggie!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(10-18-2011, 06:53 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: nope not off the Bay! Just in a trade as a throw-in, but hes ognna throw something else in instead, no biggie!
oh alright haha! No sweat. I am looking for doubles of certain cards though so LMK if you find anything.

Sent an offer over. don't know if you need them, but hopefully we can work something out. collected a lot of Panthers cards but now all I collect is baseball so I'm trying to move my football.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(10-18-2011, 09:23 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: Sent an offer over. don't know if you need them, but hopefully we can work something out. collected a lot of Panthers cards but now all I collect is baseball so I'm trying to move my football.
I sent it back over...the only card I NEED you didnt include...all the others I have but are still interested in. LMK thanks

04 Topps Signature Edition Keary Colbert

LEt me know if you need that one. I dont own it but can get it if you do.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-19-2011, 02:51 AM)branesergen Wrote: 04 Topps Signature Edition Keary Colbert

LEt me know if you need that one. I dont own it but can get it if you do.
got a few of them. The only way id want another is if it was graded high. Im starting to pursue some graded stuff now

daily bump! Got some quality offers last night! keep up the search