`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated OCT 7th / 2011
Dang no love for me? Ive traded with a bunch of you before, lol.
THE ALESSIO SAKARA SUPERCOLLECTOR

(10-16-2011, 11:47 PM)freeman12406 Wrote: Dang no love for me? Ive traded with a bunch of you before, lol.
What??? You have 2 completed trades listed in your profile (and both were completed on the same day)! Also, I've never even heard of you and don't remember seeing any of your posts. If you are trading with Beckett members on another site, that doesn't count for the thread here.
If you want to check my ORG for a trade, feel free to do so. I will still ask you to send 1st though.

(10-18-2011, 12:56 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: What??? You have 2 completed trades listed in your profile (and both were completed on the same day)! Also, I've never even heard of you and don't remember seeing any of your posts. If you are trading with Beckett members on another site, that doesn't count for the thread here.
If you want to check my ORG for a trade, feel free to do so. I will still ask you to send 1st though.
Lmao!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

id like to add chads-cards to the list...hopefully now that i am back and making a couple deals, i can get on there, haha
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(10-18-2011, 12:56 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: What??? You have 2 completed trades listed in your profile (and both were completed on the same day)! Also, I've never even heard of you and don't remember seeing any of your posts. If you are trading with Beckett members on another site, that doesn't count for the thread here.
You may want to go back and read the OP because it sure sounds like he's asking who are the good traders out there. So if other's have traded with me (500 plus positive feedback elsewhere) then why wouldn't that count. Someone vouches for me than everyone knows I'm a A+ trader. I don't care if you've heard of me or not. I'm not looking for your approval but there are plenty of people on here I've traded with elsewhere.

Quote:OK folks.. i want to have a list of good traders... ones I TRUST...and YOU TRUST...
add at any time and i will update..i have some real good friends here and i'm sure you do too..ADD THEM please.
THE ALESSIO SAKARA SUPERCOLLECTOR

to freeman's defense i have made one trade with him and it was a pleasure...truly textbook trade. I understand one trade does not warrant him to be on this list but i am just sharing my experience with trading with him. i would not judge someone after one trade but i personally would trade with him again.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(10-19-2011, 09:33 PM)freeman12406 Wrote: You may want to go back and read the OP because it sure sounds like he's asking who are the good traders out there. So if other's have traded with me (500 plus positive feedback elsewhere) then why wouldn't that count. Someone vouches for me than everyone knows I'm a A+ trader. I don't care if you've heard of me or not. I'm not looking for your approval but there are plenty of people on here I've traded with elsewhere.

I'm not scolding you, but think about it. Who cares! IMO i am an exceptional trader and member and I'm not on the list or been considered for it. Ive been here for over 2 years. Im on almost everyday and I havnt even seen or heard of half of the people on this list. But its ok because no matter what, if you dont have X amount of trades and positive feedback....it doesnt matter what list your on, you're sending first.

BOOM lol
and I have no problem nominating you for the list....our trades have always been fine dfcj1499!

settle down folks..
Smile
like i said months ago and it has been quoted:

Quote:
OK folks.. i want to have a list of good traders... ones I TRUST...and YOU TRUST...
add at any time and i will update..i have some real good friends here and i'm sure you do too..ADD THEM please.

sez it all..if your trade partner has the sak to put you on here..perfect.
i am not a judge.
i have deleted names before if they turn to the dark side.
i have no problems here with anyone.
i don't care how many trades anyone has
i just put info out here, you can make up your own mind about it.
i have made mistakes also...i aint perfect by any means.
Smile
update saturday for Y'all
have a nice evening folks
Jeff / chibearsboy

Today, 08:52 AM Post: #337
dfcj1499

(Yesterday 07:33 PM)freeman12406 Wrote:
You may want to go back and read the OP because it sure sounds like he's asking who are the good traders out there. So if other's have traded with me (500 plus positive feedback elsewhere) then why wouldn't that count. Someone vouches for me than everyone knows I'm a A+ trader. I don't care if you've heard of me or not. I'm not looking for your approval but there are plenty of people on here I've traded with elsewhere.

I'm not scolding you, but think about it. Who cares! IMO i am an exceptional trader and member and I'm not on the list or been considered for it. Ive been here for over 2 years. Im on almost everyday and I havnt even seen or heard of half of the people on this list. But its ok because no matter what, if you dont have X amount of trades and positive feedback....it doesnt matter what list your on, you're sending first.

http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/...rini_2010/
SUPERBOWL XLVI: BEARS 17 PATRIOTS 13
exactlySmile
its up to each individual trader to make up their own minds about a trade.
no matter if FB is 3 or 300..still a judgement call
oh and you have been on my list for a while now
Smile

2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

im sorry if my post sounded like a bash to you and your thread chibearsboy. i didnt mean for it to come out that way like this thread is irrelavant. theres just been so much bickering on here lately. i was just trying to put the fire out. you know i mean no disrespect Smile