`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Team - 50 Cards - For 1 Auto or 1 Mem.

Your Team - 50 Cards - For 1 Auto or 1 Mem.
I want to try something. I am trying to slim down my collection. I am offering 50 cards of your favorite team for only 1 auto or game used.

I don't care who it is, I just ask no Just Minors or Razor and that its 2007 or newer. Other than pick whoever you want!

If you want multiple teams just send me multiple cards as well. 50 to 1. Edit: as the others have said, all trading must be recorded through the trade system
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Your Team - 50 Cards - For 1 Auto or 1 Mem.
What year will the cards come from and will there be any "stars". And will there be dups?

(10-07-2011, 11:32 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: What year will the cards come from and will there be any "stars". And will there be dups?
Mostly 2006-2009. No dupes. I am sure there are stars in there but I couldn't tell you for sure. I don't follow baseball at all.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

You have the HOF logo as your icon are you from canton?

If you post on the boards that you are not using the system the mods will lock you up man and you risk being banned. I'd at least offer one of the cards in trade form or you could get yourself in trouble.

Just trying to keep you safe man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i think you have to trade through the system. i'm game if it is done like that.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

I think I'd take the Royals in a deal like this as well if you used the system.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have no problem using the system - I have over 200 positive trades. I just figured it would be more interesting being random. For those of you who are interested please feel free to send me which 50 players from the same team that you want.

Start up a trade. i'll take braves,phillies,yankees
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(10-07-2011, 11:47 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: You have the HOF logo as your icon are you from canton?
No, I am trying to put together a Canton Super collection together. My goal is to get a RC and an Auto/Jsy of every member in Canton.

I love football, hence my recent efforts to get out of everything else. I just traded $1800 in baseketball cards (which were all of my bball) for $380 in football. I did get some very nice vintage and low end auto/game used for a lot of base. I would love to find a way to do the same with my baseball but haven't found any takers, thus this post. I only have like 2000 baseball cards left so I figured if I could get rid of 50 base cards which I estimate would be anywhere from $12-$20 in bv for even a $6-$8 auto/game used that other traders don't want I could always do a huge auto/game used lot sale on the bay to get rid of.

Just really trying to find ways to get rid of all my baseball. Like I said, I don't follow anymore and really am only interested in football and the resurgence of boxing cards!