Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Zenith box and a big deception...

RE: A Zenith box and a big deception...
Nice hit on the Luke Adam 1/1.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(10-01-2011, 08:18 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: I followed Panini's procedure for missing hits in two boxes of Zenith (sending in upc codes, receipts, etc after filling out an online request).

One box had no rookies and no autographs. The second box had one rookie and no autographs.

Still waiting for them to make good on it (about 10 weeks so far).
Have you checked you account on Panini yet? I had missing auto request and they sent me a message on the account page which I would never have seen if I had not been looking for something else on a redemption.

(10-01-2011, 10:24 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Have you checked you account on Panini yet? I had missing auto request and they sent me a message on the account page which I would never have seen if I had not been looking for something else on a redemption.
Yup, nothing there yet either.

Awesome!!!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Nice Malone
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Just heard back from Panini, and I guess my message to the OP is "don't get your hopes up".

My two boxes totaled 1 rookie and 0 autographs. Every other box I opened had at least a base rookie plus a rookie autograph per box.

My replacements: autographed cards of Jay Bouwmeester and Dustin Brown. That's it. No rookies. Sad

(10-06-2011, 02:12 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Just heard back from Panini, and I guess my message to the OP is "don't get your hopes up".

My two boxes totaled 1 rookie and 0 autographs. Every other box I opened had at least a base rookie plus a rookie autograph per box.

My replacements: autographed cards of Jay Bouwmeester and Dustin Brown. That's it. No rookies. Sad
at least you got 2 autos.... as replacements but wow I wont be touching some of there products now
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)