`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!

RE: Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!
thanks giantsfan270! I will, however, be a bit worried until the card comes in, then after I'm going to have to send it out to BGS to get it encased (don't want the signature to wear) before I can actually enjoy the card...
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Nice snag at a great price!

BTW Big Boyd is not a good seller, around one third of the things I've won from them had never shown up. They don't respond to messages either (or the PayPal claim for that matter).
Collecting Cris Carter, Antoine Winfield, Jared Allen, Shawn Springs, Kirby Puckett, Jacque Jones & Vikings/Twins
[Image: 6078850716_c2e9558a71_m.jpg][Image: 5398338425_5d73212804_m.jpg]

(09-30-2011, 09:51 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I wish I had $1 for every time someone claims to be shilled around here, lol......

Boyd's a good seller. I've done more business with him then most others can attest to.......

I've never been shilled for sure, maybe once, in all the thousands of cards I've bought off of e bay. Maybe once.

Regardless, Matt got a great card, cheap. That's the name of the game........
say what you want... Big Boyd is a shill seller... no doubt... defend him if you must, but I will NEVER bid on his crap ever again... he needs to be banned from ebay...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

this is why ive actually left the boards for awhile and just recently came back for a bit.. every other topic is about someone shill bidding.. its kindve a joke. God forbid if someone who just started out on ebay and has little to no feedback bids on something and it makes it look like a "shill".. nonetheless GREAT pick up on the 1/1 .. cards puts my romo 1/1 to shame that i just bought for 120.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Sweet eBay win!!

Sweet 1 of 1 Pick Up.. Congrats!!

(09-30-2011, 11:49 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: this is why ive actually left the boards for awhile and just recently came back for a bit.. every other topic is about someone shill bidding.. its kindve a joke. God forbid if someone who just started out on ebay and has little to no feedback bids on something and it makes it look like a "shill".. nonetheless GREAT pick up on the 1/1 .. cards puts my romo 1/1 to shame that i just bought for 120.
Amen brother!

(09-30-2011, 11:42 AM)superynaldo Wrote: say what you want... Big Boyd is a shill seller... no doubt... defend him if you must, but I will NEVER bid on his crap ever again... he needs to be banned from ebay...
I'm not defending any one but Matt. He's the big winner here. Who cares who the loser was....I was just giving my review of doing business with bigboyd. I've bought a ton of cards from them, always priced right, always delivered, and usually in great shape. I've never had a problem. Hundreds of dollars later, it wouldn't be fair to complain.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(09-30-2011, 11:49 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: this is why ive actually left the boards for awhile and just recently came back for a bit.. every other topic is about someone shill bidding.. its kindve a joke. God forbid if someone who just started out on ebay and has little to no feedback bids on something and it makes it look like a "shill".. nonetheless GREAT pick up on the 1/1 .. cards puts my romo 1/1 to shame that i just bought for 120.
Thanks man! I actually remember that pickup and wishing that it wasn't Romo (hahahha sorry can't stand the guy), but for your personal PC that's an awesome pickup!
(09-30-2011, 01:13 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm not defending any one but Matt. He's the big winner here. Who cares who the loser was....I was just giving my review of doing business with bigboyd. I've bought a ton of cards from them, always priced right, always delivered, and usually in great shape. I've never had a problem. Hundreds of dollars later, it wouldn't be fair to complain.

Thanks! Yah, all I was doing here was sharing the news...did kind of suck to see it get hijacked a bit about this seller and shill bidding...
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Either way it is a awesome pickup and i hope you get it, if your happy with the price thats all that matters.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Awesome pick-up at a FANTASTIC price! Congrats.