`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...((North)STARS, pg.55)
(09-23-2011, 10:17 PM)mnc99 Wrote: A little late, but I thought I'd show off a bit anyway. Love the patches I've seen on here, great cards everyone.
Wow, glad you snuck those beautiful cards in. I was in the middle of typing up a runoff vote thread between spud and bimola but let's extend regular voting into tomorrow for the hangover crowd:

Stars' Tally

mrspudhead's Neal Artifacts: 3 (iluv; cheat; scarr)
bimola's Ciccarelli The Cup: 3 (pretzel; rice; jaykay)
creasecollector's Turco The Cup: 2 (spud; wick)
mnc's Turco The Cup: 1? (onox?)
doddy373's Modano (30/35) Ultimate: 1 (bimola)
doddy373's Modano (07/35) Ultimate: 1 (jafi)

Polls close at 11am PT on 9/23.

(09-23-2011, 10:32 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I'm voting for mnc's Turco since I can't cote for that glove card!
Which one? There are two Turcos...you ALWAYS do that!

(09-23-2011, 06:18 PM)cheatinc Wrote: I'd include the glove card because most glove cards i've seen are actually rather bland, the reason why this one is so spectacular is because it's the 1/1 version. Besides, it's too spectacular to not allow lol
It's indeed spectacular...and we always want to see stuff like this even if it may not qualify. But I don't know for a goalie how much of an extension of the jersey the pads are. Let's give it an honorable mention, but I mean, that's one of the sickest cards I've ever seen in my life.

(09-23-2011, 02:44 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Lol, ok for the first time I'm a bit lost. What did you do bimola?

Stars' Early Voting

bimola's Ciccarelli The Cup: 3 (pretzel; rice; jaykay)
mrspudhead's Neal Artifacts: 2 (iluv; cheat)
creasecollector's Turco The Cup: 2 (spud; wick)
doddy373's Modano (30/35): 1 Ultimate (bimola)
doddy373's Modano (07/35): 1 Ultimate (jafi)

Ridiculous entries still appear to be rolling in so I want to give people enough time to think about which card they like.

Jaykayzee's Turco Glove is one of the most amazing cards any of us have ever seen anywhere, but I'm leaning toward excluding it only because it's going up against jersey patches, which is what we've been about so far. I welcome opinions on this question, as well as "I would've voted for the glove but..." type votes.

I'll go through and tally it all up before people leave to enjoy their weekends, at say, 8pm PT. If there are new entries coming in late, I'll extend the deadline into the hangover phase tomorrow.

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

My hangover vote goes to Ciccarelli
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

I vote again for the Ciccarelli seeing you missed my vote......no offense it is understandable....
@ Spud really to many auto's to list on the stick but a quick run down would be both Richard's,Beliveau Harvey,Moore,Geoffrion,Provost,Goyette,Turner,Talbot,St.Laurent,Bonin,Olmstead....and a few others

mnc99 Decades Dino got my vote, as i love this product
also i be gone for most of today, so i will catch up later tomorrow
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-24-2011, 02:20 AM)ty4orce Wrote: I vote again for the Ciccarelli seeing you missed my vote......no offense it is understandable....
@ Spud really to many auto's to list on the stick but a quick run down would be both Richard's,Beliveau Harvey,Moore,Geoffrion,Provost,Goyette,Turner,Talbot,St.Laurent,Bonin,Olmstead....and a few others
Wow! That is one timeless piece of Habs memorabilia. Nice to see it passed on in your family! Spud
I'll be out a lot today meeting authors, publishers, and literary agents. If there is a runoff I'll cast my vote for Ciccarelli. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

I have this one. Hope its not too late;

[Image: 2008-09ITGUltimateMemorabiliaBaseCardSilver.jpg]

Yeah Rice I'm voting for his Cup card. Sorry for not specifying. I seem to always do that Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

20/11 Enshrined Luc Robitaille Nameplate 1 of 1 ,
(09-24-2011, 12:17 PM)cardboardkid Wrote: 20/11 Enshrined Luc Robitaille Nameplate 1 of 1 ,

Yahoo I'm the 10,000th viewer of this thread!!! Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(bimola picks a team, pg.60)
I just pulled a Ciccarelli Artifacts 11-12 Jersey-Patch out of 35 but the jersey is straight white and the patch is straight green. lol