`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coming soon from Upper Deck (Hook em horns)

RE: Coming soon from Upper Deck (Hook em horns)
(09-24-2011, 11:48 AM)superynaldo Wrote: 1/5... that's two down... hmmm how are we gonna find them...I HAVE to own all the VY'S!!!
You are NOT getting all of them, we will be lucky to find one. Hopefully they will eventually start turning up though. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-24-2011, 12:05 PM)jncdrew Wrote: You are NOT getting all of them, we will be lucky to find one. Hopefully they will eventually start turning up though. Smile
I meant one of each VY...Smile not all 5 signed... sheeeesh... just one is enough...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Ahhhh, ok! Some people want them all and that is ridiculous in my mind. To each his own i guess.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-24-2011, 12:11 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Ahhhh, ok! Some people want them all and that is ridiculous in my mind. To each his own i guess.
all 5 will kill my card budget anyway... I really just need the one and I will be so HAPPY!!!

yuck....texas poo LOL
Insert Banner.

(09-24-2011, 12:15 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: yuck....texas poo LOL
all right GOOCH... it's on now...Smile

Trust me if its like the UNC ones, almost all will be on Ebay when they come out.Good luck with bidding lol My UNC ones i bought were at BV or higher.You have to get them early too because they just disappear,theres hardly any UNC ones on the bay anymore besides the 1/1 Jordans that people want 10,000 for

(09-24-2011, 12:37 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Trust me if its like the UNC ones, almost all will be on Ebay when they come out.Good luck with bidding lol My UNC ones i bought were at BV or higher.You have to get them early too because they just disappear,theres hardly any UNC ones on the bay anymore besides the 1/1 Jordans that people want 10,000 for
Yeah... No doubt, but I can always dream...Wink

Now i really wish Dat Nguyen hadnt of been a aggie...
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

bumping up for those who didnt get on this weekend to see!