`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retail Fanfare...

Retail Fanfare...
Anyone see Fanfare out at your Wal-Mart yet? I was out there tonight and noticed they had individual pack boxes for $20. If I remember right it is one pack with 5 cards and a guaranteed race used or auto per pack/box. I see that a Hobby box runs about $120-$140 a box and there are 8 hits per box. For retail, spending $120 on 6 hits doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. Too bad I didn't even have the money to buy one pack.

RE: Retail Fanfare...
(09-17-2011, 12:26 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Anyone see Fanfare out at your Wal-Mart yet? I was out there tonight and noticed they had individual pack boxes for $20. If I remember right it is one pack with 5 cards and a guaranteed race used or auto per pack/box. I see that a Hobby box runs about $120-$140 a box and there are 8 hits per box. For retail, spending $120 on 6 hits doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. Too bad I didn't even have the money to buy one pack.
were do you live haven't seen um here in washington or oregon yet

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

I haven't seen them around here, but only b/c I haven't looked yet. BTW, the hobby boxes have 9 hits. There is a single-card bonus pack w/ an AU, RU, or instant win card. I really wish I could afford a couple more boxes.

(09-17-2011, 01:44 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: were do you live haven't seen um here in washington or oregon yet

I'm in central Illinois....my Wal-Mart had about 6-8 single pack boxes. I sure wish I could get some :-(