Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
Question 
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
hang with me this is going to take a while to list but here is 12 boxes worth of auto's.
In my very first pack of Box #1 Was a Jimmy Johnson Blue Auto numbered 6 / 7 ( sorry spazmatastic it's for my PC and not for trade) My best HIt needless to say I was hooked, the rest are below. in no particular order.

Race used auto's
Josh Wise (prime glove)
Tony Stewart (Red & silver sheet metal, with masking tape?)
Reed Sorenson ( Prime Glove almost the same card from box busters)
Justin Allgaier ( firesuit)
James Buescher (shoe)
Aric Almirola (Glove)
Aric Almirola ( glove with "GOA" embroided on it)

Regular Auto's
Denny Hamlin ( redemption)
Johana Long & Jennifer Jo Cobb (Blue)
Kenny Wallace ( Blue #1/5)
Kenny Wallace (regular)
Mike Wallace
Cole Witt X4
Josh Wise
Bobby Labonte x2 ( both # 0f 10)
Ryan Newman
Kevin Harvick
Jamie McMurray
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Joey Logano
Brian Vickers
Elliot Sadler
Trevor Bayne
David Reutimann
Joe Gibbs ( only owner unless you count Kevin H)
Nelson Piquet Jr.
Timothy Peters (number 17 of 99 door #?)
Craig Goess
Reed Sorenson
Justin Lofton
Joey Coulter
Brendan Gaughan
Miguel Paludo
Ryan Truex
James Buescher
Brain Scott X2
Eric McClure X2
Justin Johnson X3
Parker Kligerman X2
Brad Sweet X2

All the Dups (except the kenny Wallace # of 5) came in the same 10 box Case (18 duplicate Auto's out of 40 ) has any one had experience with Press Passes customer service before? will get a list of the race used up soon along with some scans of the bigger hits, By the way Not one 4-wide in 12 boxes (62 men. cards)

Most of the autos are up working on the rest and the Race used
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
Once you get set up will be interested in the Cobb/Long dual and the one of the Bobby Labonte /10 autos.
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

yo anything for the sadler auto

As far as the JJ AU, CONGRATS on that great pull!!! It's okay that you are keeping it, I probably don't have anything I could've traded for it and I KNOW I can't afford to buy it! Smile At least I have 2 real nice JJ AU cards in my collection.
I have two questions though.
1. Did you pull ANY Mark Martin cards (base or others)?
2. What is the serial number on the Bayne AU? I pulled the #'d /50 one, but may be interested in getting all the others.

(09-14-2011, 10:42 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: As far as the JJ AU, CONGRATS on that great pull!!! It's okay that you are keeping it, I probably don't have anything I could've traded for it and I KNOW I can't afford to buy it! Smile At least I have 2 real nice JJ AU cards in my collection.
I have two questions though.
1. Did you pull ANY Mark Martin cards (base or others)?
2. What is the serial number on the Bayne AU? I pulled the #'d /50 one, but may be interested in getting all the others.
yes pulled some MM and yea I will be keeping the 6/7 auto but might sell the 4/15 I scored today won't be getting anymore though shop sold out.as for the Bayne i think i might keep it since i only got one but the other dups are definitely up for sale recoup some of the cost of trying to land a 4-wide the bayne is 12/60
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(09-14-2011, 11:04 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: yes pulled some MM and yea I will be keeping the 6/7 auto but might sell the 4/15 I scored today won't be getting anymore though shop sold out.as for the Bayne i think i might keep it since i only got one but the other dups are definitely up for sale recoup some of the cost of trying to land a 4-wide the bayne is 12/60
It seems everyone is trying to sell on this site now. Wink Not a jab at you, it is just REALLY common here lately across ALL sports. I think many folks realize that selling fees are going to kick in soon. I just CANNOT afford to buy anything right now.
The 4-wides are not showing up in many breaks. I have seen at least a dozen to 2 dozen breaks of these (from 1 box up to a full case) and have only seen 3 or 4 pulled so far!
Once Fanfare cards are listed in the Beckett DB, I would love to try a trade with you for the MM's you pulled, as well as the die-cuts and CC cards.

(09-15-2011, 12:13 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: It seems everyone is trying to sell on this site now. Wink Not a jab at you, it is just REALLY common here lately across ALL sports. I think many folks realize that selling fees are going to kick in soon. I just CANNOT afford to buy anything right now.
The 4-wides are not showing up in many breaks. I have seen at least a dozen to 2 dozen breaks of these (from 1 box up to a full case) and have only seen 3 or 4 pulled so far!
Once Fanfare cards are listed in the Beckett DB, I would love to try a trade with you for the MM's you pulled, as well as the die-cuts and CC cards.
already have them in top loaders send me your address and I will send them your way no charge well maybe a dollar for shipping LOL I really appreciate you helping me get going on all this By the way I am not a dealer so I won't be getting the values until it comes out in a price guide I really can't afford this either just lost my mind when I hit the JJ and luckily the LCS ran out of them I think I was the only one who bought any . almost a full master case and no 4-wides really thought I would hit at least 1 . I would love to trade but have to set up a photobucket first and my scanner isn't being very friendly I have a beutiful ozzie auto patch to show you when I get this working right ,but it definitely isn't going anywhere lol

(09-15-2011, 12:24 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: already have them in top loaders send me your address and I will send them your way no charge well maybe a dollar for shipping LOL I really appreciate you helping me get going on all this By the way I am not a dealer so I won't be getting the values until it comes out in a price guide I really can't afford this either just lost my mind when I hit the JJ and luckily the LCS ran out of them I think I was the only one who bought any . almost a full master case and no 4-wides really thought I would hit at least 1 . I would love to trade but have to set up a photobucket first and my scanner isn't being very friendly I have a beutiful ozzie auto patch to show you when I get this working right ,but it definitely isn't going anywhere lol
Big Grin I understand that. If I had an LCS and had the money, I might have overspent on Fanfare too! I will send you a PM right now. I am DEFINITELY interested in the Ozzie Patch. I have yet to get my hands on a patch of his. I am still just trying to get a single-color GU of each color he has. I am still missing a red STL one, plus a yellow AND a brown from his San Diego cards.

Sounded like a TON of fun congrats nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-15-2011, 05:39 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sounded like a TON of fun congrats nice stuff
thanks it was a blast just wish i could get my scanner working to show some pics