`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquee

Marquee
Who is busting this over the next few days?
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: Marquee
I was going to, but then the prices went haywire and the stories of cut production and I couldn't pull the trigger on handing over the dough/ tying up the money with the cheapest sources only to end up with a refund because they did not get it.

I just don't really care for the design of that product. I won't be opening any, but I will look to trade for DBacks players from it down the road.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Busting a case on Friday
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Wow! Wish I would of bought more than 2 boxes.
Price really jumped thru the roof...

what did the price of the box originally go for and what is the new price now?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I was planning on getting a couple boxes this week. Not sure now.

I will be breaking 6 box case tomorrow night or Wed morning. Will post some scans of the cards pulled.

The price from major online folks was around $170. Now I believe it is around $200/box. But you cannot find it at most places at 45% of the production was cut short and they are not making any more.

I also wonder if the checklist took a big "hit" also.

(09-13-2011, 03:35 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I also wonder if the checklist took a big "hit" also.
Man I hope not. I feel like everybody is really nervous because of this possibility.