`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Shipping money NEEDED.

RE: Shipping money NEEDED.
lol, you can't just pick the roster!. I'm serious about a prize. Copy the image then type the names next to the signature.

It's really not for sale or trade.

(09-09-2011, 07:18 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: lol, you can't just pick the roster!. I'm serious about a prize. Copy the image then type the names next to the signature.

It's really not for sale or trade.
Lol... I'm no image wiz... I don't know how to do that. My submission contains all the names you requested... you can't change the rules mid-game! Tongue
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

the idea was to tell me what which signature is which... now you're DQ'D! lol.

(09-09-2011, 08:01 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: the idea was to tell me what which signature is which... now you're DQ'D! lol.
Your rules stated that the first person to name all the signatures wins! Did I not put all the names in my post? I claim victory, regardless!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I was gonna try to name them man but its a pain when kids keep calling daddy and my wife is b****ing about something every 2 seconds.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-09-2011, 08:28 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I claim victory, regardless!
Who do you think you are? Al Gore? Big Grin

(09-09-2011, 09:02 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Who do you think you are? Al Gore? Big Grin
Precisely!

This is the best I could do... I just don't know the minor leaguers well enough. Considering that I've never been to a minor league park (we don't have any around here), I think I did pretty well.

[Image: Smokies2.jpg]
Apparently, some of my guesses have shifted around, too... like Bill White for example....

Man there are just a few I can't seem to get.
some of his are WRONG

(09-09-2011, 09:56 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: some of his are WRONG
You mean like Great Gatsby?

I never said they were all correct. I did what I could. I claim victory regardless according to the original rules. Prizes or no prizes.

actually I think a lot of his are wrong
Like Cota, Gatsby, Ball, Bass, Shappi, Gonzalez maybe more.