`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
It's the only argument I need Shawn!!!!!!!!!! LOL
09-09-2011, 07:37 PM
RE: It's the only argument I need Shawn!!!!!!!!!! LOL
shaq use to do the same thing when he would go to a new team, promise the city a championship, theres nothing wrong with believing in yourself and wanting to hype up your organization and city. although i can easily see how people show this as arrogant.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Well, the owner of Cleveland promised his fans a championship before Lebron gets one....Who do you think will get one first (if at all)

ebayID Brian60187
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
(09-09-2011 07:37 PM)pingbling23 Wrote:  shaq use to do the same thing when he would go to a new team, promise the city a championship, theres nothing wrong with believing in yourself and wanting to hype up your organization and city. although i can easily see how people show this as arrogant.

Ok well if that wasn't considered legit arrogance then what do you call this rude, arrogant, and pathetic display???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

MJ would have never done something so classless... yet people glorify LeBron like he's the next "huge star" and a sports icon... they can have him & that overrated D-Wade because I have no respect for this!
09-09-2011, 08:16 PM
(09-09-2011 06:56 PM)briankort Wrote:  First off I just want to say that these are some pretty funny pics.

However, it just cracks me up at all the LeBron haters out there. I agree he didn't get it done in the finals, but there is not one team out there that wouldn't do anything they could to get LeBron on their team.

Nobody is hating on Chris Bosh or Dwyane Wade. They didn't get it done for the Heat either.

Nobody is hating on Kevin Durant because they didn't win a Championship?

Nobody is hating on Kobe because the Lakers lost?

The Heat is a tough team and if they figure out how to play together and get there supporting cast to make a few shots when they need them, they will be in the Championship race for many years to come.

But there are so many things that none of those players did that Lebron did do. First off, No other team has 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA like the heat do. Chris Bosh's photo spread in GQ I think it was is such an embarassment that nobody needs to make fun of him. Kevin Durant has never run his mouth about anything, and Kobe has enough rings for each finger on one of his hands. I dislike Lebron because he thinks a lot of himself, gave himself a nickname and then refers to himself in the 3rd person as that said nickname. He steals other greats jersey numbers and takes Kevin Garnetts pregame powder clapping routine. But best of all, he goes to a team where he thinks he's guaranteed a championship but loses. Okay so maybe the last sentence is a little swayed in my opinion but the dude talks a lot of crap with his giant ego and hasn't amounted to anything when you talk about the real nba greats. I love to see him fail and really hope he goes down as the greatest INDIVIDUAL player known as the KING that never won a ring.

[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/
09-09-2011, 10:07 PM
please dont mix lebron the basketball player and lebron the person. when talking about talent or his ability to play the game, it should not be associated with how he acts or the "decision" he made. Character and skill are 2 different things.

09-09-2011, 10:16 PM
(09-09-2011 10:07 PM)pingbling23 Wrote:  please dont mix lebron the basketball player and lebron the person. when talking about talent or his ability to play the game, it should not be associated with how he acts or the "decision" he made. Character and skill are 2 different things.

Anybody can chose whichever they'd like to talk about.... LeBron averaged what? Like 2 points in the fourth quarters of the final four NBA FINALS games???? Some skill he has.... The guy is a bum plain & simple... If the NBA talent level weren't so watered down right now he wouldn't have won any MVP's...
09-09-2011, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 10:52 PM by pingbling23.)
and about the whole coughing thing, the media loves to portray it as a big deal. theres nothing wrong with some rivalry in the game. its not like dirk had cancer and they were poking fun. they knew dirk was going to show up to play and dirk was going to be a beast, they were making fun of the situation and how the media wants to make dirk being "sick" a big deal.
anybody can talk about anything yes, but how does, lebron is an awful basketball player because he didnt sign a little kids ball card make sense. its 2 different things and do not go hand and hand. i hated lebron james when all the hype was going on when he was in highschool. i try not to get caught up in all the media drama, i started liking and collecting lebron because he is a good player. 4 quarters do not define his career and what he has accomplished, and honestly, you know, even if he averaged a triple double and they lost the finals you would still be talking trash that he isnt any good. the comment about watered down league and his mvp's, that comment is so absurd ill let someone else answer that.

09-10-2011, 06:11 AM
(09-09-2011 10:40 PM)pingbling23 Wrote:  and about the whole coughing thing, the media loves to portray it as a big deal. theres nothing wrong with some rivalry in the game. its not like dirk had cancer and they were poking fun. they knew dirk was going to show up to play and dirk was going to be a beast, they were making fun of the situation and how the media wants to make dirk being "sick" a big deal.
anybody can talk about anything yes, but how does, lebron is an awful basketball player because he didnt sign a little kids ball card make sense. its 2 different things and do not go hand and hand. i hated lebron james when all the hype was going on when he was in highschool. i try not to get caught up in all the media drama, i started liking and collecting lebron because he is a good player. 4 quarters do not define his career and what he has accomplished, and honestly, you know, even if he averaged a triple double and they lost the finals you would still be talking trash that he isnt any good. the comment about watered down league and his mvp's, that comment is so absurd ill let someone else answer that.

Actually yeah it does look like those 4th quarters defined his career idk where you've been? The "decision" and his play in this last Finals is pretty much the only thing anyone ever talks about when discussing LeBum James lol

Those underserved MVP's are just a distant memory of something he'll never be again because they Heat will not win a championship, and even if they do get lucky enough to win a few, those rings will be considered Wades majorily because he'll be the one winning the Finals MVP's!

Oh and me saying LeBron won those mvps in a watered down league was not a QUESTION... so there was nothing for you to answer! It was a statement! He will NOT win another MVP mock my words, will NOT win a ring, and will NOT be remembered in even the same BREATH as MJ or Kobe!

LeBum will always be a ringless king and a flash in the pan Smile
09-10-2011, 09:39 AM
You should do your own blog bashing the would be stars of sports world... man some comical stuff!

Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups
09-10-2011, 12:39 PM
its funny how differently this thread has turned out on the other forum lol. fyi about the whole mvp thing, last season, lebron was in 3rd place in the mvp race, wade was not on the list. so saying the titles and potential finals mvps will be wades is a weak opinion. yes people talk about a weak performance in the finals and the decision because its fresh on everyones minds and its ratings for tv shows. lebron for some reason didnt shoot enough in the finals and thats why he was a no show in the scoring department compared to his normal self. its shocking that he actually shot a higher percentage then dirk in the finals. let me add that lebrons efficiency was higher then wades and dirks throughout the playoffs. so here are some facts, i am anxiously awaiting how you rebut them with your clouded opinions lmao.