`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who have been the biggest suprises in MLB in 2011

RE: Who have been the biggest suprises in MLB in 2011
(09-08-2011, 03:12 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: How is Jason Heyward a bigger disappointment than Adam Dunn? It is not even close.. Phillies "fans" really need to focus on their own players rather than the Atlanta braves! I use the term "fans" loosely because it seems like there werent many of you until 2007!
Read the original post nitwit. Don't even get started with the fans thing. The Braves are doing well and can't sellout. You really are the idiot everyone says you are

(09-08-2011, 03:30 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Read the original post nitwit. Don't even get started with the fans thing. The Braves are doing well and can't sellout. You really are the idiot everyone says you are

You really should learn to find a new place to vent your anger. You seem very emotional right now. BTW I DONT RECEIVE ANY OF THE PROFITS FROM TICKET SALES SO FAN ATTENDANCE IS INSIGNIFICANT TO ME! lol why am I even replying to some phillies "fan" anyway..

I'll speak on my personal favs, the Texas Rangers...

Biggest surprise has been catcher/DH Mike Napoli (24 HRs, 62 RBI, 49 BBs, all above or near personal bests). Also, he has 1 error in 220 chances behind the plate, but has mostly been playing DH.

Biggest disappointment has been closer Neftali Feliz. He has a career high .287 ERA with a 2-3 record. Has 26 saves, but has blown 6. Given up 4 HRs and a career high 27 walks. Also, walks/hits per innings pitched are above 1.00, which isn't good.

BTW, Kinsler isn't having a bad year. He has the second most HRs, RBIs, triples and doubles as any year of his career. Has 15 more walks than any previous year with 2-1/2 weeks still to go. Been caught twice in 23 SB attempts. Has second-lowest amount of errors in career and second highest fielding percentage (.984). The only downfall is his AVG. is .245, which is on pace to be lower than any of his previous seasons.

MaskedHood, Shouldn't you be beating up people confronting pack searchers and reppin da Chucktown dawg? Btw, I'm not emotional at all. I just can't stand you PERIOD and I've never even met you. You are the reason the ignore option is in the profiles. I will now use that option.

(09-08-2011, 04:01 PM)phillies816 Wrote: MaskedHood, Shouldn't you be beating up people confronting pack searchers and reppin da Chucktown dawg? Btw, I'm not emotional at all. I just can't stand you PERIOD and I've never even met you. You are the reason the ignore option is in the profiles. I will now use that option.
Have at it, Homie! Sheesh.. some people really wear their hearts on their sleeves!

All he did was say that Heyward was a disappointment, and he deserves to be attacked?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(09-08-2011, 04:11 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: Have at it, Homie! Sheesh.. some people really wear their hearts on their sleeves!
Let's get back to the point of the thread instead of arguing back and forth.

And to clarify on Kinsler. I drafted him early this year in fantasy baseball and that AVG is killing me.

Too bad I wasn't thinking earlier, or I would have said Heyward for the disappointment.

(09-08-2011, 06:01 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: All he did was say that Heyward was a disappointment, and he deserves to be attacked?
I never attacked anyone. I just made a general statement that i believe to be true. I never called out anyone by name. but jason heyward is in no way shape or form the most disappointing player this year. and thats not my opinion.. that is a fact.

i would have to say jacoby ellsburys MVP worthy season has been a big surprise to me.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

biggest surprise is probbably granderson and greinke and berkmann francouer
biggest disappointment would b team wise the cardinals player pujols abnd mike moustakas

biggest surprise is the big prospects such as belt freeman pineada hosmer goldschmidt.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.