`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And it's not even my Birthday Yet! 2011 Chrome

And it's not even my Birthday Yet! 2011 Chrome
So, with 20 min to spare before my LCS closes, I got there in a nick of time, as they were closing and taking delivery of their Topps Chrome 2011. So with first crack, I took the top box. Mind you I have had some poor luck at his store. Great family people..pm me for a link to their website.. did I mention, tomorrow is my B-day as well? Well here are the hits...

- Heritage Chrome- Thome, Bumgarner, Liriano, Posada /1952
- Vintage Refractors - Felix, Posey, McCann, Chapman

- Blue Refractor Chapman 15/99
- Noesi Refractor Auto
-Brent Morel Black Auto 11/00

-Atmoic Refractors Pineda 3/225 Trumbo 19/225

Being a huge Cano Collector Sepia Refractor 13/99 super jacked!

[Image: auction1271.jpg]

[Image: auction1272.jpg]

But wait there's more! A redemption I think that probably will disappoint somehow...since i have had no luck with them in the past.....but it's promising.

[Image: auction1273.jpg]

The whole set?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: And it's not even my Birthday Yet! 2011 Chrome
There is an article about the USA sets on the Beckett main page. Apparently Topps screwed up. You may want to read it.

its not the whole set of 20 cards, its only for 5 cards i think...
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Wow, talk about someone taking a dump on your b-day. Yeah, you better read the thread posted earlier about that redemption Sad

Edit:here is what was posted earlier

http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/09/topp...ment-76167
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Wow..talk about a SYKE.. All and all a very nice break and that is STILL a nice pull regardless if you get a fraction of the set.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

per my LCS, Topps has released that any USA single redemption's will be packs laced with the above... although of course they screw the pooch again on language leaving out those who score a redemption "set". Per his actual literature from Topps. Who knows who cares.... The Cano Sepia Refractor is killer enough for me...

besides.... who knows some poor sap on ebay may pay a fortune for it... but as I said.. redemption's never have done me right... super happy with the box though...

(09-07-2011, 06:33 PM)mjanooz Wrote: So, with 20 min to spare before my LCS closes, I got there in a nick of time, as they were closing and taking delivery of their Topps Chrome 2011. So with first crack, I took the top box. Mind you I have had some poor luck at his store. Great family people..pm me for a link to their website.. did I mention, tomorrow is my B-day as well? Well here are the hits...
Well done. A nice break to be sure. I don't suppose you hit anything of Mark Reynolds among your break? I've got a nice 2011 Heritage Chrome card that I pulled from 2011 Topps Chrome of Robinson Cano /562 you might be interested in.... Big Grin
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-07-2011, 07:36 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Well done. A nice break to be sure. I don't suppose you hit anything of Mark Reynolds among your break? I've got a nice 2011 Heritage Chrome card that I pulled from 2011 Topps Chrome of Robinson Cano /562 you might be interested in.... Big Grin

No reynolds... although I really need that Cano.... please let me know if there is anything else you want for it... thanks.

Wow, those sepia refractors are really nice looking. Good for you pulling Cano!! I pulled a low #d Jeter once and I had it on my desk for a month, I couldnt put it away, I was so proud. Ive had much more expensive pulls I wasnt half as excited about. I wouldnt let the mess with the redemption rain on my parade either.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes