`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
ebay Aaron Rodger for $50k?

RE: ebay Aaron Rodger for $50k?
A member on here used to own that and sold it through beckett auction if I remember correctly it went for close to $2,000. He wouldn't have a best offer on it if he was looking for 50k, he's just taking offers, I don't see what the big deal is.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(09-05-2011, 07:44 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: A member on here used to own that and sold it through beckett auction if I remember correctly it went for close to $2,000. He wouldn't have a best offer on it if he was looking for 50k, he's just taking offers, I don't see what the big deal is.
I agree... I would have listed it at 1 million dollars... You never know what moron might buy it... It's ONE OF A KIND!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-05-2011, 07:59 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I agree... I would have listed it at 1 million dollars... You never know what moron might buy it... It's ONE OF A KIND!!!Wink
I wouldn't go that far, what I got from the listing is that he is just considering offers not actually looking for 50k. And if you can spend that much money on cardboard you're not a moron, you're rich.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Rich=Moron...

(09-05-2011, 08:41 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Rich=Moron...
rich equals moron? seriously?

i hope i am f'in moronic one day then - and i can pay what i deem to be appropriate for a card that cannot be priced.

seriously - the strasburg 1/1 - what did that go for? for an untested rookie.

why not the best, arguably, rookie card for the Packers next best thing since Favre?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 09:16 PM)ugameck Wrote: rich equals moron? seriously?

i hope i am f'in moronic one day then - and i can pay what i deem to be appropriate for a card that cannot be priced.

seriously - the strasburg 1/1 - what did that go for? for an untested rookie.

why not the best, arguably, rookie card for the Packers next best thing since Favre?
What I mean is if someone has 50k to piss away on a one hit wonder, and not actually use the money to do some good in this world, that's makes them a moron... Hey, in all fairness it's just an opinion... Take is as you will...

(09-05-2011, 09:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: What I mean is if someone has 50k to piss away on a one hit wonder, and not actually use the money to do some good in this world, that's makes them a moron... Hey, in all fairness it's just an opinion... Take is as you will...
Imagine what good that money you just spent on Madden could do for someone.
I get it that you are just voicing your opinion, but it's coming across as obnoxious and juvenile.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 09:45 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Imagine what good that money you just spent on Madden could do for someone.
I get it that you are just voicing your opinion, but it's coming across as obnoxious and juvenile.
I definately see your point, and I will back off... But in all fairness $90 compared to 50k is a slight difference... But I wasn't looking to upset anyone with my opinion... I will make sure to be careful how I word things here in the future... Thanks for the heads up...

(09-05-2011, 09:51 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I definately see your point, and I will back off... But in all fairness $90 compared to 50k is a slight difference... But I wasn't looking to upset anyone with my opinion... I will make sure to be careful how I word things here in the future... Thanks for the heads up...
No worries. We are all opinionated, and this is a free message board.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 09:53 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: No worries. We are all opinionated, and this is a free message board.
Thanks!!! It just gets my goat what some people try to get these days for their stuff... But it is THEIRS I guess...