`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question...

Question...
I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place or if they are not listed, but anybody know where to find the 2010 Press Pass Cup Chase redemption cards/set?

RE: Question...
It is listed as 2010 press pass cup chase. just type it in the search bar it should pull up
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 08:22 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: It is listed as 2010 press pass cup chase. just type it in the search bar it should pull up

Those are the actual "cup chase" cards that you needed to win the redemption set. I want the redemption set that you received when your cup chase card won. It's a 12 card set.

This topic has come up several times here. Beckett still hasn't updated/added those in the DB yet. In past years, the set you got from PP after redeeming a card is listed as 'Cup Chase Prizes'. It seems that, BV-wise, the non-redeemed cards for Chase drivers are way more valuable, b/c most people redeemed those cards for the 'Prizes' set.
You should send a PM to a MOD (or to 'wtsjr') along with a scans or links to scans/pics of the front and back of all 12 cards. Ask them if they can add these to the database. MODs can't add them, but will pass the info along to Beckett employees. I have had 100% success with sending PM's to 'wtsjr' about getting things added to the DB. They may not have values at first, but at least they will be there. GL!
You can send a PM to 'wtsjr' with this link. When it opens, just click the link beside of 'Private Message'. He is a Site Administrator and can directly access the DB.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-9762.html

P.S.--Make sure to view his profile and 'Add as friend'!!!

(09-05-2011, 11:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: This topic has come up several times here. Beckett still hasn't updated/added those in the DB yet. In past years, the set you got from PP after redeeming a card is listed as 'Cup Chase Prizes'. It seems that, BV-wise, the non-redeemed cards for Chase drivers are way more valuable, b/c most people redeemed those cards for the 'Prizes' set.
You should send a PM to a MOD (or to 'wtsjr') along with a scans or links to scans/pics of the front and back of all 12 cards. Ask them if they can add these to the database. MODs can't add them, but will pass the info along to Beckett employees. I have had 100% success with sending PM's to 'wtsjr' about getting things added to the DB. They may not have values at first, but at least they will be there. GL!
You can send a PM to 'wtsjr' with this link. When it opens, just click the link beside of 'Private Message'. He is a Site Administrator and can directly access the DB.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-9762.html

P.S.--Make sure to view his profile and 'Add as friend'!!!

Will do that shortly!! Thx for the advice

YEA sorry about that I screwed up that question hard. SPAZ Is correct big time. I howerver have had less than 45 percent success in getting wtsjr to add my cards
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(09-06-2011, 11:38 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: YEA sorry about that I screwed up that question hard. SPAZ Is correct big time. I howerver have had less than 45 percent success in getting wtsjr to add my cards
haha, No worries!

(09-06-2011, 11:38 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: YEA sorry about that I screwed up that question hard. SPAZ Is correct big time. I howerver have had less than 45 percent success in getting wtsjr to add my cards
Maybe you just ask him to add too much. Big Grin

The only thing I couldn't get him to do was fix an incorrect picture for a card. But that was only b/c the new site was fixing to go live. I guess I should ask him again now.