`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Don't trade with Clippersstrippers

RE: Don't trade with Clippersstrippers
I am working a deal with him too. But he has to send first for me to send him the card he wants.

His ID shows up as banned - I'm following up with Beckett to see why he is still able to make trade offers

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

As a reminder, You have to Do some research on your traders- he's on the banned list on my "looking for these members" thread and he has negative feedback. I also put stickies at each forum "Do you know who you are trading with? Check the addresses" reminding you of this.....we got to quit trading blindly with these new guys.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(09-04-2011, 02:16 PM)floydtown Wrote: As a reminder, You have to Do some research on your traders- he's on the banned list on my "looking for these members" thread and he has negative feedback. I also put stickies at each forum "Do you know who you are trading with? Check the addresses" reminding you of this.....we got to quit trading blindly with these new guys.
Is there a way to see a traders address before the trade is accepted? I never know the traders name and address until an invoice is available after the trade is accepted.

(09-04-2011, 04:07 PM)dkotart Wrote: Is there a way to see a traders address before the trade is accepted? I never know the traders name and address until an invoice is available after the trade is accepted.
If you have doubts or questions about whether a member is one of the bad traders back under a new ID, PM a MOD, and there are several things that they can check to see if they are a returning banned member.

Always, Always, make newbies send first, no matter how many trades they claim to have made on another site, unless The MODS can verify those facts.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35