`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Lineage hobby break

2011 Lineage hobby break
hello everyone. jsut wanted to take a moment and say that i opened up my first box of topps lineage, and got some good hits. cards look beautiful!!
now one card i pulled was an ichiro. well i did a double take and looked on the back. it said that this is an experimental lineagraph card produdced as a limited edition. not intended for resale. to be returned to topps. it was numbered 05/99.
now if i return this, do i get some sort of reward?
or do i hold on to it?
anyone got something like this?
ill try to upload the image. dont really know how though.

RE: 2011 Lineage hobby break
(08-25-2011, 03:02 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: hello everyone. jsut wanted to take a moment and say that i opened up my first box of topps lineage, and got some good hits. cards look beautiful!!
now one card i pulled was an ichiro. well i did a double take and looked on the back. it said that this is an experimental lineagraph card produdced as a limited edition. not intended for resale. to be returned to topps. it was numbered 05/99.
now if i return this, do i get some sort of reward?
or do i hold on to it?
anyone got something like this?
ill try to upload the image. dont really know how though.
dont return it.....its rare there is some floating atound......and if its for sell or trade......LMK

If you pulled any Pedroia, please let me know. Thanks.

Pull any decent Pirates? lmk thanks
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

they are the 3D black version - books pretty high. I got very lucky and pulled one out of retail 1 in 700 odds
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

thanks for the help. i told my wife and she says return it. i said, hell no!! its rare to find something like this. 5/99 is pretty good!!

can you post a picture of the card?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I tried to do some research on this and I found that this was just like the old 3D set ('68?) and those cards had a fictitious address on them. This one is the real address, correct? I'd like to see someone send one in and see if there's a prize
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

If that is what I am thinking, I was in my LCS today, and the lady in there said a customer pulled something saying return to Topps. She said they did and got back something saying it was some sort of joke. I say keep it. Post a pic if you can. I would be interested in seeing it.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

i will try to post a pic. for some reason it says it to bid. anyone know how to tone the image down? or another way to post the pic?
thanks
hope this works

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)