`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My 2010 Topps Five Star Quotables Collection (9/20 UPDATE)

RE: My 2010 Topps Five Star Quotables Collection
I'm in love with that Manning!!!

And yes, I've noticed the price has shot through the roof on some of these. Ugh!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-24-2011, 12:52 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I'm in love with that Manning!!!

And yes, I've noticed the price has shot through the roof on some of these. Ugh!
lol me too! I need it so bad! I'm sure it'll sell in the Brett Favre ($777) and John Elway ($405) range. If not more Sad

MAN! You're cornering the market on those. Save some for the rest of us!

Cheese and rice i cant say it enough, this set is gonna be SICK when you get it done, it is already with what you have. I am lucky to have the Romo, I will have to be happy with that one and the only one, lol!
Good luck on your conquest bud, keep us posted! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 03:12 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: MAN! You're cornering the market on those. Save some for the rest of us!
lol I did, I passed on the recent armanti edwards, ryan mathews, jahvid best, 2 tim tebows, eric berry, chris ivory, and sean weatherspoon. Just to name a few lol and i'm selling one of my Jim Browns on there right now. It can be all yours! Big Grin

(08-24-2011, 03:34 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Cheese and rice i cant say it enough, this set is gonna be SICK when you get it done, it is already with what you have. I am lucky to have the Romo, I will have to be happy with that one and the only one, lol!
Good luck on your conquest bud, keep us posted! Smile
I really appreciate it! I picked up another Emmitt last week, but the damn USPS is shipping it everywhere BUT here in Texas. It's weird, the card shop owner doesn't know what's going on either. It's been from Iowa to Richmond,CA then back to Des Moines Iowa and now in Sacramento, CA.

(08-23-2011, 06:37 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I know I commented before but damn is that just awesome! Keep it up.!!
My thoughts exactly! Easily one of the best looking sets in years.. Wanted to chase it myself but I'll settle for the two I have left and a screen shot of all of yours lol! Keep up the great work!

(08-24-2011, 11:18 AM)adidasking417 Wrote: I really appreciate it! I picked up another Emmitt last week, but the damn USPS is shipping it everywhere BUT here in Texas. It's weird, the card shop owner doesn't know what's going on either. It's been from Iowa to Richmond,CA then back to Des Moines Iowa and now in Sacramento, CA.
I would be crapping a brick right about now on that one! I hope it makes its way to your mailbox! Any dupes you want to let go in the Cowboy variety or Longhorn variety, you lmk, i am your man! Longhorns like Colt, Shipley, Earl, VY, Ricky Williams, not sure if any of them are in the set but if so, lmk. Especially an Emmitt, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

There isn't a drooling smiley big enough to express my feelings toward your set! Freakin' AWESOME!!! I need to get a Bradford for my PC.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(08-24-2011, 05:52 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I would be crapping a brick right about now on that one! I hope it makes its way to your mailbox! Any dupes you want to let go in the Cowboy variety or Longhorn variety, you lmk, i am your man! Longhorns like Colt, Shipley, Earl, VY, Ricky Williams, not sure if any of them are in the set but if so, lmk. Especially an Emmitt, lol! Smile
Heck yeah, Colt (have 1), Earl (have 2) and Shipley (have 3) are in the set and 2 Cowboys ( Emmitt and Romo). If I decide to sell one of my Earls or Shipley's i'll for sure let you know. They're a part of my Cowboys/Longhorns PC, but you never know lol.
(08-24-2011, 06:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: There isn't a drooling smiley big enough to express my feelings toward your set! Freakin' AWESOME!!! I need to get a Bradford for my PC.
I appreciate it! Actually there's one listed on Ebay right now...pretty high though Sad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAM-BRADFORD-201...536wt_1398