`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Cards

Racing Cards
Hey all I'm a hockey collector, but there were some older racing cards scattered throughout a lot I bought last evening.

I don't have organize yet as I'm a new member so I'm not sure if selling or trading (only want hockey) is even possible through this site without having that, but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll get more details about the cards.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: Racing Cards
You can add up to 100 cards to your organize without having to pay for the feature. Once you have cards in there, you can trade with anyone. I'd be interested to know what cards you have. I don't have a lot of hockey cards, but they are for trade. I have maybe 1,000 or so, but they are mostly from the early 90's.

(08-18-2011, 02:32 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You can add up to 100 cards to your organize without having to pay for the feature. Once you have cards in there, you can trade with anyone. I'd be interested to know what cards you have. I don't have a lot of hockey cards, but they are for trade. I have maybe 1,000 or so, but they are mostly from the early 90's.
I didn't have time to go through the cards tonight, but I know they are older ones. I think early 90's. I know I saw Jeff Burton, Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett, Cale Yarborough, and some others. I think the Martin and Burton were rookie cards. Looked like pop outs....you could pop the image of the racer out of the card. I'll look over the weekend, most likely tomorrow afternoon, and post some of them in here and if you're interested I'll throw them into organize.

I'd say they are 100-200 cards, but some are duplicates.

Thanks.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Cool. I am interested in any of the Mark Martin's I don't have. I'd also be interested in Jeff Gordon and Davey Allison.