Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 2011 Jumbo Topps and 1 Box of 2011 Panini Prestige

1 Box 2011 Jumbo Topps and 1 Box of 2011 Panini Prestige
[Image: pc7.jpg]

[Image: pc8.jpg]

[Image: pc9.jpg]

Redemption is Stephen Paea. I've seen some grumbling about redeeming stuff from Prestige. Is it really that big of an issue?
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

RE: 1 Box 2011 Jumbo Topps and 1 Box of 2011 Panini Prestige
Wow, you MURDERED that box of Topps Jumbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, Panini isn't the best about getting their redemptions out in a timely fashion. I'm interested in that Champ Bailey if it's available as well. Thanks!

(08-17-2011, 04:36 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Wow, you MURDERED that box of Topps Jumbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, Panini isn't the best about getting their redemptions out in a timely fashion. I'm interested in that Champ Bailey if it's available as well. Thanks!
New to this, assuming murdered is a good term? lol jk
Yeah, I'll happily trade the Champ. As the sig says, looking for Bears stuff. Send me a PM.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

i'll jump in line for the bailey. check my bucket
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(08-17-2011, 04:43 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: New to this, assuming murdered is a good term? lol jk
Yeah, I'll happily trade the Champ. As the sig says, looking for Bears stuff. Send me a PM.
I'll be in touch if/when I get any Bears stuff. Don't have anything at the moment though. And yes, murdered was meant in the best way possible. Julio Jones auto, Champ jsy/auto, A.J. Green jersey (extra hit), and a Von Miller patch! Ya did great!

That was an awesome jumbo break. Prob the best ive seen.....