`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rayeates' Traders (Pic Heavy!)

rayeates' Traders (Pic Heavy!)
Hello all! I am back into the hobby (short stint away, I know) and am looking to make some trades. I am not looking for anything in particular just yet, but I would like to make some trades. If I have anything you need, just let me know and I hope that we can make a deal!

Randi

Evgeni NabokovJonas HillerJonas Hiller2007-08 Upper DeckCam FowlerJoe ThorntonTerry O'ReillyGerry CheeversJeff PennerMilan LucicJeff SkinnerJeff SkinnerJeff SkinnerJeff SkinnerZach DalpeMatt Duchene/Ryan O'Reilly/T.J. GaliardiSteve YzermanPhotobucket1988-89 O Pee CheePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPatrick RoyPhotobucketPhotobucket2002-03 Topps Chrome Reprints1994-95 Upper Deck Electric Ice2009-10 SPAuthentic HoloFX2009-10 Champ's Green2008-09 O Pee Chee Retro2009-10 O Pee Chee RetroPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPatrick RoyMatt D'agostiniPhotobucketMartin BrodeurMartin BrodeurMartin BrodeurMartin BrodeurEvgeny GrachevHenrik LundqvistEric WellwoodClaude GirouxClaude GirouxMario LemieuxSidney CrosbySidney CrosbyEvgeni MalkinEvgeni MalkinSidney CrosbyJoe ThorntonJoe ThorntonTorrey MitchellHenrik SedinRoberto LuongoAlexander OvechkinAlexander Ovechkin

RE: rayeates' Traders (Pic Heavy!)
Randi, I need the Crosby UD Exclusives and the 20th Ann. Could you check my org and see if I have anything you would like for them.

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Need need NEED that Giroux Glacial Graphs!!! I'm not sure if I have anything you'd like but I am willing to trade in your favor! Let me know please!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

HI. Interested in the Hiller Victory Red. Have a look in my organize and let me know.
Collecting Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders (Goalies only), Oleg Saprykin & Clark MacArthur

If you don't do a deal with Nick I am interested in the Giroux Auto.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I'm interested in the Jeff Skinner Heirs jersey. Please check my BUCKET and LMK.

Aaryn
MY PHOTOBUCKET

BAD TRADER: thorntoncollector (Joe Gile)

Looking for.....
Carolina Hurricanes GU & Autos

Randi!! Welcome back.

I still need lots of your Roy cards. Let me know if I have anything you need and we will work out a deal.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I guess I'll try for the giroux auto as well
Photobucket: http://s983.photobucket.com/home/casspicollector/index

PM FOR UNLI
STEDS. TONS OF UNLISTEDS WITH PLAYERS LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN, ADRIAN PETERSON, SHAQ
UILLE O'NEAL, JOHNNY UNITAS AND TIM DUNCAN

Yay! We knew you wouldn't stay away!

All inquiries responded to!

Those looking at the Giroux, Nick has the first shot, and an offer has been made to him. If it falls through, I will let you know.

Randi
(08-15-2011, 11:49 PM)dragik Wrote: Yay! We knew you wouldn't stay away!
Haha! It was too much of a good thing!