I recently cleaned up my organize and I am having some issues:
All Items:55
Recently Added:0
Recently Traded:0
Trash:0
Collection A: 68
Collection B: 23
Collection C: 32

First why would it say 55 items when the collections add up to 123 cards.

When you click on Collection A it says Items:68 Haves 25...25 cards are listed
Collection B says Items:23 Haves:12 12 cards are listed
Collection C says Items:32 Haves:11 11 cards are listed

Now I don't check mark any boxes for wants and keeps and my trash is empty...does anyone know why the numbers would read out like this...any help would be apperciated...would like to add alot more cards to my organize but not if its gonna be inaccurate or fix what I am doing wrong...Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2011, 11:18 PM
RE: Organize Question
(08-04-2011 10:01 PM)jhutson Wrote:  I recently cleaned up my organize and I am having some issues:
All Items:55
Recently Added:0
Recently Traded:0
Trash:0
Collection A: 68
Collection B: 23
Collection C: 32

First why would it say 55 items when the collections add up to 123 cards.

When you click on Collection A it says Items:68 Haves 25...25 cards are listed
Collection B says Items:23 Haves:12 12 cards are listed
Collection C says Items:32 Haves:11 11 cards are listed

Now I don't check mark any boxes for wants and keeps and my trash is empty...does anyone know why the numbers would read out like this...any help would be apperciated...would like to add alot more cards to my organize but not if its gonna be inaccurate or fix what I am doing wrong...Thanks

I noticed this just a few minutes ago. Last night a folder showed -42 with just 1 card in a folder, tonight its at 1 so maybe refreshing the page or sign out & back in clears the totals in most folders.

Collecting: Heyward, Harper, Freeman, Jeter, Posey, Strasburg, Ripken, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols
Auto's - GU - Bat,Jsy - Refractors
[Image: banner4.jpg]
08-05-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Organize Question
(08-04-2011 11:18 PM)krn001 Wrote:  I noticed this just a few minutes ago. Last night a folder showed -42 with just 1 card in a folder, tonight its at 1 so maybe refreshing the page or sign out & back in clears the totals in most folders.

Just reloading a page will show the true inventory quantity. If you make changes in another screen it will not update until you reload.

As for the inventory discrepancy, The All Items is not a collection but rather a place where one copy of each card in your collections is stored. You cannot load more than one copy of a card into all items, but you can make multiple copies of a card in the other collections. You need to click on 'show tags' and then you will probably see multiple tags in some of your All Items listings.

Ray