`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Official Freebie Show Off Thread Is Here!!! Post Your Freebies Here!!!

RE: The Official August Freebie Month Show Off Thread Is Here!!!
MAJOR SHOUTOUT TO TOTTER!!

Got a sweet Packers PC package from my new friend Totter. Not sure if it's officially an "August freebie month" package or not but whatever I'm posting in here anyway since it's August and it's a Freebie! So he PMs me and says he was busting some packs recently and had a sweet pull that he just wanted to send to me of his own free will with nothing expected in return, so I should be on the lookout for a package. And something about it being a little damaged but that I probably wouldn't care. Anyway, yesterday his package arrived and I opened it to find:

Photobucket
Finley 2011 Score Glossy; Bart Starr Topps Super Bowl Legends, Rodgers Millennium Men Scorecard, Jennings, Woodson, and Randall Cobb Topps 1950 Bowman inserts.

and the sweet hit:

Photobucket
Photobucket

A Cyan Printing Plate 1/1 of Packers rookie TE DJ Williams! Couldn't believe it! Seriously, what beats a PC 1/1 freebie? That's right - NOTHING. Thanks, Totter!

PS He's a good dude - trade him your Texans!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

you should let me have that dj for my razorback pc...Smile

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(08-02-2011, 02:40 PM)p18mann Wrote: you should let me have that dj for my razorback pc...Smile
Or even better , for mine
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(08-02-2011, 07:09 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: Or even better , for mine
dont you have enough hogs already man... JK

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

my grandson and I are looking for Buffalo Bills especially Marshawn Lynch and Jim Kelly.
My 5 most wanted list
1. 1984 topps USFL #36 Jim Kelly
2. 1964 Topps Cookie Gilchrist
3. 2007 Absolute Materials Auto Marshawn Lynch
4. 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
5. 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken error card
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stocktonkevin/

(08-02-2011, 02:40 PM)p18mann Wrote: you should let me have that dj for my razorback pc...Smile
(08-02-2011, 07:09 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: Or even better , for mine
(08-02-2011, 07:19 PM)p18mann Wrote: dont you have enough hogs already man... JK
HOG FIGHT!! HOG FIGHT!! Tongue

I appreciate the interest, but the DJ is right at home in my Packers collection. Plus you know I can't regift such an awesome gift to me. Maybe if I get another one, LOL.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Received a Packers freebie package from KKG with about 40 or so base/inserts/rookies. She also must have seen that I was looking for toploaders because she sent about a dozen of those as well. Smile Thanks KKG!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(08-03-2011, 08:43 AM)alanch Wrote: Received a Packers freebie package from KKG with about 40 or so base/inserts/rookies. She also must have seen that I was looking for toploaders because she sent about a dozen of those as well. Smile Thanks KKG!
You're welcome Alan!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

That's awesome Smile kellys the Woman lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/
Wink 
That stinks I wish i could mail some of mine to participate, Unfortunately i am in the middle of nowhere afghanistan and cannot mail anything out, we can receive mail that is it. no post office......This is kindof a cool thing to do. I'll do it when i get home in 6 or 7 months.....Go Colts! Where do you guys get these banners images with players and teams on them? thanks
Christopher Langston