`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little trading to pick up my spirits...

A little trading to pick up my spirits...
Well, since the Rockies just traded the best pitcher ever to wear purple pinstripes, I reckon these Ubaldo ex-PC items would fit better in the hands of Indians fans. Looking mainly for McGriff game-used and autos, but I also have some interest in Chipper and Griffey stuff. Looking to trade at this point, so please respond here or send me an offer, I will attempt to respond in a timely manner.

I would like to keep the rainbows together if possible. Plenty of other stuff for trade on the lists on my site, thanks!

(P.S...while I agree that the Rockies GM and Owner(s) are the biggest idiots on the face of the planet, I would like to keep my thread to trading, not debating their latest personnel blunder as there is already at least on thread along those lines, thanks)

2010 Finest Ubaldo Rainbow (missing only Purple refractor)
Base, Refractor (455/599), Blue Ref. (158/299)
[Image: IMG_4080.jpg]

Green Ref. (11/99), Gold Ref. (26/50), Red Ref (17/25)
[Image: IMG_4082.jpg]

2010 Topps Chrome Ubaldo Rainbow (Missing Red Ref and Superfractor)
Base, Ref, Xfractor, Orange Ref
[Image: IMG_4078.jpg]

Purple Ref (338/599), Blue Ref (010/199), Gold Ref (36/50)
[Image: IMG_4079.jpg]

2010 Topps Triple Threads relic/auto
[Image: 5252011_cards-1.jpg]
a few more goodies for trade...
[Image: IMG_3132.jpg]
[Image: delmon_young.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3133.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3127.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3140.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3139.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3131.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3137.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3126.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4125.jpg]
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

RE: A little trading to pick up my spirits...
bump...anyone?

Very nice cards. I like the McGriff and the rainbows but don't have the players you asked for. Sorry!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Nice Cards! If you like Ubaldo why not continue collecting him? Do you only collect Rockies? Just curious. Wish I had something you were looking for as I like the Triple Threads Ubaldo and the McGriff.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I've got a few Chipper dups in my org if you want to trade for them. Don't need anything here, but I'm sure we can do something if you want.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

As an Indians fan, I'm interested in the Ubaldo Triple Threads. Don't have any McGriff, but might have something else that'll interest you.

And take heart, you got a couple of stud pitchers in the deal, it was tough to give up both White and Pomeranz. I was an Ubaldo fan before the deal, and am an even bigger one now.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Dude, in a few years the Rockies will make out like bandits. Pomeranz is amazing, Alex White is great. Ubaldo is very overrated. He had one great season, a couple decent ones. I believe he will get hammered in the AL.

i have about 300 diff griffeys i bought yesterday i need to get loaded. ill prob do it tomorrow after my finals. theyre all inserts and base. some nicer inserts too i hope. we'll see.

but yeah, i think this was a good move for the rockies. hes a high 3's ERA pitcher now. those are a dime a dozen since the crackdown on steroids... that and hes prob gonna be hurt soon. rockies wouldnt let the yankees do an MRI on him before a trade. this is gonna be the baseball gods evening things out after the bartolo colon trade.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(08-01-2011, 02:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Very nice cards. I like the McGriff and the rainbows but don't have the players you asked for. Sorry!
Thanks, and no worries!

(08-01-2011, 04:57 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Nice Cards! If you like Ubaldo why not continue collecting him? Do you only collect Rockies? Just curious. Wish I had something you were looking for as I like the Triple Threads Ubaldo and the McGriff.
I have a couple of his rookie autos and RCs that I will keep, and will still root for him, just thought I might offer these up for some other PC stuff.

(08-01-2011, 05:51 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: Dude, in a few years the Rockies will make out like bandits. Pomeranz is amazing, Alex White is great. Ubaldo is very overrated. He had one great season, a couple decent ones. I believe he will get hammered in the AL.
I hope we make out like Bandits...After seeing Ubaldo pitch as much as I have, and even despite his down year since the AS break last year, I still can't bring myself to say he is overrated. Even watching him this year he has some of the sickest stuff I have ever seen. I hope he succeeds in Cleveland, but only time will tell.

As another indians fan. I think I'll collect him when he gets a card in uniform. I still think the hype here in cleveland is overboard. Its all i'm hearing about.lol. Hope he is good as people are making him out to be.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.