`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EDITED TODAY!!! - ! Freebies from members Please Read!

RE: freebies from members Please Read!
Hope you start feeling better soon, glad they found the problem.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and very glad they figured it out. I hope you start feeling better very soon!
[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

Wow man I hope you start feeling better soon. Glad they caught it before anything really bad happened.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Sorry to hear about the health issues. Glad to see they figured it out and I hope your meds kick in and get you feelin back to normal. T

Sorry to hear man! Hope you start feeling better soon Bro!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Get well Drew!!! Hope all is well...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(07-31-2011, 12:29 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I am posting this first cause I have received several really nice care packages from some folks and I apologize but I dont remember who all of them are from. I know of Deuce, Floyd, Jfrench and I got one today from KKG from Walnut Creek Ca. Idk who this is?? If there is someone I am forgetting and I know there is, this will explain it.

Now the reason I am posting this is I havent been right health wise. My doctor told me to get some blood work done last week and a day later he told me it was an emergency that I come in. Long story short, my body isnt producing thyroid and it has been making me very sick, depressed, moody and VERY tired and confused. I have felt this way for a long time and didnt know what was wrong. He told me that he doesnt even know how I can move at all and function cause the readings were off the charts and that my body was on the verge of shutting down completely. Needless to say, this freaked me out as I am only 41! But now, I am on some medication to get some in my system and that I have to take it for the rest of my life. I hope it works.

Now as far as the cards I have been receiving, thank you and I apologize if I havent given you a shoutout or scans or even recognized you cause honestly, half the time I havent even known which way is up.
I have stacks of cards to be scanned put into org and I have been so overwhelmed, I cant even do it. I hope to be feeling better next week as the MD said it would take a week or so to start feeling a change.

I just wanted most of you to know this, and if I have any pending things going as I know I do, I am working on it. Thanks for understanding. Smile
sorry to hear this bud, my fiancee has the same problem and she is only 30..!!!.....her thyroid doesnt work and has to taks pills to compensate for it as well as b-12 shots for the energy....should definately look into the b-12 shots, they help her tremoundously.....until she styarted them she felt "run down" and in "the dumps" most of the time.....now she is getting better but it is a long road ahead...IT WILL GET BETTER, IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME FOR THE PILLS TO START ....hope you feel better real soon so you can get back to doing what you love....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-31-2011, 01:39 AM)floydtown Wrote: Did you see this?
July 27 - jncdrew
1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
YES, I did see this and thank you as well. It is awesome. I was hoping to win the Staubach/Dorsett relic but to win anything is great! Also, thanks for the help on my set and the rc's! Smile
(07-31-2011, 02:10 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Sorry I couldn't post much earlier I was making my way through the Bronx man I hate New York City. Anyway I'm off the cross Bronx till this afternoon. Hope the meds work and you get to feeling better.
Thanks buddy, me too. I feel like dog doo today, lol!
Thank you Deuce, Tony, KKG (lol), Gangstippie and everyone else for your concerns and best wishes. I can still get on and check everything out, just in spurts. I am still getting tired real fast. I think this happened just in time, hopefully by next week I am better. Was planning on going to the Cowboys training camp at the end of this week or beginning of next week. Football season is here, got no time to be down and out, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Get well my man. Smile

positive thoughts and prayers for you to get better. things like that tend to scare the bejeezus out of us, dont they?
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams